*Author

Offline Poker AlhoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Brave queens [1.31][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487163#msg487163
« on: April 25, 2012, 11:05:19 am »
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c4 5c4 5c4 5c4 621 621 621 621 621 621 62m 62m 62m 62m 62m 62m 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pn
due to the buff FFQ got from 1.31 this deck seems much more viable and it is fast!

Brave Queens V2 (EDIT: removed V1 because V2 is simply better)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n3 7n3 7n3 7n3 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8pn

works very well and its fast as hell! i only recomend having 2 epi'd damsels to power the FFQ, the rest of the epis should be used on the queens to have a 12 attack critter that can go up to 20 damage using SoFr! can win in 5 turns, can be somewhat CC resistant (its even nom resistant!) and able to avoid shields with little effort

EDIT: some stats for the V2

using Xeno's game simulator tool

Wins: 1511  (games: 2000)
Winrate: 75.55 %
Average TTW: 7.706154864328259
EMs: 53
EM rate: 3.5076108537392456 %

because i'm not sure how the AI plays the deck, that may lower its win rate slightly and its ttw
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 12:36:00 am by willng3 »

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487180#msg487180
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 11:50:19 am »
The synergy between SoB and SoFre is awesome, especially also with creature spammer. Like it :D
I wonder if the same can be done with pharaoh? Scarabs are also flying IIRC.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487181#msg487181
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 11:51:33 am »
The synergy between SoB and SoFre is awesome, especially also with creature spammer. Like it :D
I wonder if the same can be done with pharaoh? Scarabs are also flying IIRC.

:fire :time duo maybe? i like how that sounds :P

Offline Mathematistic

• Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487184#msg487184
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 12:02:24 pm »
A mono, I'd say.
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7ri 7ri 8pl

The 2 time pends are for the lulz occasional noms, and SoB makes less SoR viable.

(Side note, this is a beta deck too, consider that pharaoh got a buff...)
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

• flips are overrated
Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487188#msg487188
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 12:22:18 pm »
A mono, I'd say.
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7ri 7ri 8pl

The 2 time pends are for the lulz occasional noms, and SoB makes less SoR viable.

(Side note, this is a beta deck too, consider that pharaoh got a buff...)

although this could also work pretty well in 1.30 too :D i like it seems pretty fast too

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487206#msg487206
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 01:29:53 pm »
Since Poker Alho asked about my thoughts on this (Math's Pharaoh deck), i'll give it a shot.

Spoiler for Hidden:

10 Towers and 2 Pends are somewhat enough. You only really need one Pharaoh on field. It might be short on :gravity to nom creature, especially initial swarm (before you have Pharaoh on field, opponent will have a few, and you'll need those to be eaten, fast). Then again, that's what the SoRs are for, but still...

SoBe will definitely speed up the deck, and clog opponent's hand. Because once you have enough Scarab, only quint can protect opponent's creature. In one way, it's good, but considering that you have to get your opponent's hand fairly empty for SoBe to be effective, it's only good for the beginning of the game. Or against AI, as they will still put the creature, only to be nommed the next turn.

SoFr will boost your Scarab's attack to 5 and bypass shields. Good against Thorn Carapace, the bane of this deck (i lost a game due to this shield too many times), and practically almost doubles your attack power (3 to 5).

TL;DR: it's a good deck, but will definitely be better to be used against AI who doesn't hold back creatures.
Also, because it's a different enough deck, you can make a new thread about this deck or bring it to the Engineer's workshop.

EDIT: and for Poker's V2 deck:

Spoiler for Hidden:
6s3 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n3 7n3 7n3 7n3 8pn

Yep, the SoFrs are really useful, and the SoBe could be more effective in this deck. Honestly, it's a good deck already.
Just one suggestion: try to fit in a few Bolts there for a surprise. Just when your opponent think he got a card advantage too... SURPRISE!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 01:38:02 pm by Absol »
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Mathematistic

Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487207#msg487207
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 01:38:07 pm »
Since Poker Alho asked about my thoughts on this (Math's Pharaoh deck), i'll give it a shot.

Spoiler for Hidden:

10 Towers and 2 Pends are somewhat enough. You only really need one Pharaoh on field. It might be short on :gravity to nom creature, especially initial swarm (before you have Pharaoh on field, opponent will have a few, and you'll need those to be eaten, fast). Then again, that's what the SoRs are for, but still...

SoBe will definitely speed up the deck, and clog opponent's hand. Because once you have enough Scarab, only quint can protect opponent's creature. In one way, it's good, but considering that you have to get your opponent's hand fairly empty for SoBe to be effective, it's only good for the beginning of the game. Or against AI, as they will still put the creature, only to be nommed the next turn.

SoFr will boost your Scarab's attack to 5 and bypass shields. Good against Thorn Carapace, the bane of this deck (i lost a game due to this shield too many times), and practically almost doubles your attack power (3 to 5).

TL;DR: it's a good deck, but will definitely be better to be used against AI who doesn't hold back creatures.
Also, because it's a different enough deck, you can make a new thread about this deck or bring it to the Engineer's workshop.

Since I'm so passionate about anything related to pharaohs/mummies/scarabs, think I'll post it there as well... it doesn't really deserve a thread, though.

Offline Gandora

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487855#msg487855
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 04:58:53 pm »
You always win when you bet on Poker ;)

Nice decks mate! I'm in love with the second one :D
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

• flips are overrated
Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487899#msg487899
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 06:10:22 pm »

i quickly dropped out on the first version because the second one seems to be actually better and way more fun xD i may post some stats to see fast it can be

Offline Gandora

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487917#msg487917
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 06:47:59 pm »

i quickly dropped out on the first version because the second one seems to be actually better and way more fun xD i may post some stats to see fast it can be

besides, your deck reminded of my old Explode this Damsels, so I made some changes for 1.30. You can tell me if you like it :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg487964#msg487964
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 08:48:30 pm »
for the phaoroah deck why not precogs instead of SoB?
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Brave queens [1.31] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39162.msg488135#msg488135
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 12:58:08 am »
3 cards drawn > 1 card drawn

In terms of quanta, though, it might be better...

blarg: Mathematistic,Matemathistic,Poker Alho,Absol