*Author

Active members:
freez(1) Chapuz(1)

Offline freezTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • freez is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
harsh land https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38635.msg480879#msg480879
« on: April 14, 2012, 10:04:13 am »
Still playing with the new SoP.

I really like its effect with voodoo doll.

And pest make a good surprise final blow.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rv 6rv 6rv 6rv 77i 77j 77j 77j 77m 77m 77m 77m 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t8 7tb 7tc 7tc 7tg 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pm
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:06:10 am by freez »

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: harsh land https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38635.msg481617#msg481617
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 06:47:14 pm »
I would like to play against this... ever.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

blarg: freez