*Author

Offline vrtTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478285#msg478285
« on: April 09, 2012, 09:22:12 am »
It's long overdue that I made this topic! Here's a collection of a lot of the stuff I did for Elements. Some are original pieces for ingame, some are reworks of ingame pieces, and some are made purely for card ideas. Either way, you can be pretty sure that these are in use somewhere, so please do ask before you use them. And for the record; this is not everything I made, there's quite a few things missing. These are mainly the ones I'm most proud of.. Or the ones I didn't lose the source file of.  In any case, I hope you enjoy my work. You can let me know! ;D

« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:13:02 am by vrt »
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478337#msg478337
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 03:02:09 pm »
nice, it was always a pain tracking down the originals, usually had to either find a link in someones post or just go to the wiki.  do you mind if i edit/alter/add to these in the future? no immediate plans, just a few i haven't seen before may lead to some inspiration
moose dont say moo.

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478338#msg478338
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 03:12:19 pm »
Even though it would probably take a long time, would be awesome pendulum art if there was one for every element combination. Even though it looks quite simple, its probably my favorite design up there.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478347#msg478347
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 03:54:00 pm »
Wow. It's amazing to see all of your art side by side.

May I have permission to modify/use these for future card ideas?

Offline agentflare

• Reputation Power: 10
  • agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Card Ideas In Action WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team Death
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478348#msg478348
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 03:58:16 pm »
<troll>

LOL n00b. UR BAD AT ART. U SHOULD GO DIE.

</troll>

Wow, those are amazing.

My favourite:

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478377#msg478377
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 04:55:06 pm »
the second to last one looks as if it could be a light creature.
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478395#msg478395
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 05:11:11 pm »
I really like these. :)
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline vrtTopic starter

• vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478417#msg478417
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 05:49:05 pm »
With due credit, modify all you want. Just contact me before you use my art outside of the Elements community.

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478448#msg478448
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 07:05:13 pm »
With due credit, modify all you want. Just contact me before you use my art outside of the Elements community.
Can we use the art without modifications on element community? (putting you as the artist and contacting you beforehand, of course)
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline vrtTopic starter

• Elitist Graphics Whore
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478505#msg478505
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 09:36:24 pm »
Can we use the art without modifications on element community? (putting you as the artist and contacting you beforehand, of course)

Just this one and this one, please. The others have all been used before, and I'd find it quite silly to see the same art on multiple card ideas. Also, I might be adding reworks of original Spore creatures in the future; since those are meant to go in-game as replacements, I'd prefer if people didn't use them for their own ideas.

Offline vrtTopic starter

• Elitist Graphics Whore
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg478729#msg478729
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 09:29:59 am »
An addition to the field!

Offline vrtTopic starter

• Elitist Graphics Whore
Re: Stuff I made https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38357.msg482254#msg482254
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 09:55:54 pm »
My take on the Dune Scorpion:

anything
blarg: