*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Free vampires [Darkness] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37586.msg472113#msg472113
« on: March 18, 2012, 08:42:30 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t8 7ta 7ta 7tb 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pt
Shards are Shards of freedom.

Just some fun lil deck I decided to try making. Weak to control (both permanent and creature), so that is why cloaks are in there.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Free vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37586.msg472114#msg472114
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 09:06:23 pm »
Why not just take out the cloaks and add 4 Gargoyles or -1 freedom for 5 gargoyles
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Free vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37586.msg472116#msg472116
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 09:08:18 pm »
Why not just take out the cloaks and add 4 Gargoyles or -1 freedom for 5 gargoyles
Huh. Never thought about gargoyles. I've just used vampires because they heal, but yeah, a critical eclipsed gargoyle does 14 damage, and gargoyles are sturdier than vampires.

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: Free vampires [Darkness] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37586.msg503885#msg503885
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 11:58:32 pm »
why not use more vampire daggers? more healing than vampires, but less damage then gargoyles... but it is worth it, I think...

I was testing a few modifications and for having only 3 SoF, this deck works great:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5um 5um 5um 6s6 6s6 6s6 7n2 7n2 7n2 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t6 7t8 7t9 7t9 7t9 7ta 7ta 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7td 7td 7td 7td 7um 7um 7um 8pt

also, pretend everything is upgraded :)
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline supertoxicwaste

• Reputation Power: 1
  • supertoxicwaste is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Free vampires [Darkness] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37586.msg515793#msg515793
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 04:56:41 pm »
how well does it work? Can it beat silver with a good win rate?
I am not Toxic waste. I am SUPER toxic waste! :)

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Free vampires [Darkness] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37586.msg515836#msg515836
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 08:00:56 pm »
how well does it work? Can it beat silver with a good win rate?
No idea. It's a far from optimal deck that was based on just an idea I had. It can be improved, and then I suppose it could be an alright arena farmer, though probably mono darkness would be better.

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Free vampires [Darkness] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37586.msg519511#msg519511
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 09:36:21 am »
i thought SoF+ vampires.....they don't heal you?
I might be wrong.
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline Wizy

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Wizy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Re: Free vampires [Darkness] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37586.msg519529#msg519529
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 10:40:53 am »
i thought SoF+ vampires.....they don't heal you?
I might be wrong.
They do heal with critical hits, the shard that nullifies the vampire's healing is SoW.
(Temporarily?) retired from the game.

anything
blarg: furballdn