*Author

Offline MathematisticTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg471381#msg471381
« on: March 16, 2012, 09:06:27 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jt 7jt 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k2 7k2 7k2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pq

Flying Glories just got buffed :)
No need for explosions.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg473457#msg473457
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 06:30:23 pm »
Lol that ninja edit by will. 12•X unstoppable (almost, unless someone wields a Jade/Mirror shield) damage a turn too stronk.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg473476#msg473476
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 08:08:41 pm »
yup made this deck a while ago in trainer... works wonders :D

when it comes out, even if people start to use reflective shields more often, this deck will probably be an effective farmer on arena

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg473569#msg473569
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 03:13:42 am »
A very beautiful, ingenious, and fun deck. Powerful immortal creatures that ignore shields as well as having healing. Just great. Even managed to kill lionheart with this lol. Only thing is, if your opponent has a single reflective shield, then that's pretty much game over for you unless you held back the shards.

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg473664#msg473664
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 09:48:54 am »
A very beautiful, ingenious, and fun deck. Powerful immortal creatures that ignore shields as well as having healing. Just great. Even managed to kill lionheart with this lol. Only thing is, if your opponent has a single reflective shield, then that's pretty much game over for you unless you held back the shards.
yeah you can always hold back the shards just in case you suspect a reflective shield
in my version i actually use mirror shield instead of buckler but buckler is probably best

Offline MathematisticTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg473669#msg473669
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 10:24:51 am »
It should work against silver, with 3 miracles it's pretty durable.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg473796#msg473796
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 07:18:01 pm »
yeah you can always hold back the shards just in case you suspect a reflective shield
in my version i actually use mirror shield instead of buckler but buckler is probably best
Would mirror shield work? I thought spells only bounced once, so a mirror shield is pointless. Besides, you need the solar shield for the extra :light generation. This deck is quite expensive.

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg473811#msg473811
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 07:42:12 pm »
Would mirror shield work? I thought spells only bounced once, so a mirror shield is pointless. Besides, you need the solar shield for the extra :light generation. This deck is quite expensive.
i used sancs instead of miracle and mirror shield because its cheap and immaterial, themes well with the rest of the deck lol, but i guess both versions will do

Offline Gandora

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg496477#msg496477
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 11:44:21 pm »
Inspired by this deck I made a similar arena deck because the Oracle gave me a light pillar ^^

So far it does very well and so I tried to make it a valuable 30 card deck. I haven't tested it much yet but wanted to show you the prototype of a nice variation.
Not sure if it has been done before but I haven't seen anything around.

So here it is:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6s5 6s5 6s5 6s6 6s6 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jt 7jt 7ju 7ju 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k2 7k2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pq

You can change the amount of Morning Glories and Archangels, but I thought that all these are airborn and thus a SoFr would give them a nice damage boost. I know that
with SoW the Glories already surpass shield but with 8 atk or more the SoFr can be a nice addition for more than one creature.

My arena deck runs it with dragons instead of angels because i can produce light with less effort but imo Angels fit this deck better. I hope you like it :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg496822#msg496822
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 02:26:41 pm »
why the archangels?  ?_?
If i wanna modify.....i think i would do the same (putting SoFreedom)  but not AA.  this will be it ....4 SoW, 3 SoFreedom MG-1, IM-1 AW-1??
Thanks Mathematics, haha. SoW suddenly become so useful.
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline Gandora

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg496839#msg496839
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 03:01:15 pm »
why the archangels?  ?_?

Well... let's say you have 4 Glories in your hand but only 1 AW. You'll be there with useless cards in your hand, waiting for another AW.
So by reducing the Glories and adding the AA I have damage dealers which don't rely on the AW :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
Re: Glorious Morning [SoW][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37509.msg496843#msg496843
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 03:44:15 pm »
why the archangels?  ?_?

Well... let's say you have 4 Glories in your hand but only 1 AW. You'll be there with useless cards in your hand, waiting for another AW.
So by reducing the Glories and adding the AA I have damage dealers which don't rely on the AW :)

I c.... that's true :) btw, i'll put in 3 miracles even if i have to sacrifice a tower, i think 3 miracles give u a better chance to draw it out than 2 and, since solar shield can provide the quanta too, no worries....maybe sanctuary can be used too.maybe sanctuary can be of use too ....In this case, i'll probably take out 2 towers
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:55:47 pm by neuroleptics »
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

anything
blarg: Mathematistic