*Author

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Wizard Frogs [Aether][Life][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37498.msg471260#msg471260
« on: March 16, 2012, 01:52:45 am »
Dim Shields preventing your Frogs from causing mayhem?  CC got your Frogs shivering in your hand?  How about that mean Dragon stomping around on your HP while you're trying to rush?  No worries, this deck's got an answer for all of those problems.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ak 7ak 7an 7an 7an 7an 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 80h 80h 80h 80h 816 816 816 816 8pu

???s are 4x Shard of Wizardry Wisdom

So this deck can be pretty unstable in terms of draws because it'll require a combo in order to work.  However, you can play on the offensive and defensive simultaneously with SoW which is possibly one of the greatest features of this deck.  For example, say your opponent's got a big nasty Ruby Dragons staring you in the face and you just want that thing GONE.  Well, with Jade Shield on your side of the field, you can Quint the Dragon and then SoW it to infinity and beyond, causing that gargantuan attack to get reflected right back!  And of course you can Epi your Frogs, Quint them, and then play SoW for serious damage (just watch out for opponent reflective shields).  Frogs are purposely unupped for added synergy with Epinephrine both with and without SoW.

You shouldn't expect this to be competitive, but you can anticipate having loads of fun.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Cunning_Wish

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Cunning_Wish hides under a Cloak.
  • Times of Rank 1 in Platinum Arena:5
Re: Wizard Frogs [Aether][Life] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37498.msg471615#msg471615
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 05:35:02 am »
very nice deck!
the small combo can a frog deal 7+5+3=15 damage quickly and  igonr shield
but i think this deck work very fast so no jede shield needed
【Burning Miracle】a deck out deck,only for pvp
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,39812.0.html

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: Wizard Frogs [Aether][Life] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37498.msg471619#msg471619
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 06:09:29 am »
very nice deck!
the small combo can a frog deal 7+5+3=15 damage quickly and  igonr shield
but i think this deck work very fast so no jede shield needed
The point of the jade shield is to be able to turn your enemy's creatures to your advantage.  If you Quint + SoW an enemy's creature, it'll attack its owner instead of you.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Wizard Frogs [Aether][Life] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37498.msg471629#msg471629
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 07:39:56 am »
Another reason why I think Shards should be elemental. This would be a nice PvP option for Life...
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline darkrobe

• Reputation Power: 12
  • darkrobe is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.darkrobe is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Wizard Frogs [Aether][Life][Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37498.msg485452#msg485452
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 05:39:47 pm »
damnit! i just came up with this exact idea. and i was like "yah! original deck, no one will have come up with this." gah.

my version
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 80h 80h 80h 80h 80h 8pu

The speed is fast enough, and the quanta is tight enough that i didnt see the reason to add more strain by putting in shields.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 05:42:48 pm by darkrobe »

anything
blarg: darkrobe