*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Arm(or)ed chargers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36930.msg463845#msg463845
« on: February 23, 2012, 11:21:50 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 745 745 745 745 745 745 74i 74i 74i 74i 74i 74i 77d 77d 77d 77d 77d 77d 8pm

(sorry if this idea was already posted somewhere)
Tested this out a bit in the trainer and found it to be quite fun. Basic idea is that you get out a charger, overdrive it, and then heavy armor it so that it can sustain CC as well as the overdrive. It takes some time to set up the combo, but once you get it up and running, it just steamrolls everything in its path. From what I've seen so far, it's not fast enough to take down half bloods, but easily stomps over AI3.

Pros: Chargers have momentum, so they can dash right past annoying shields. Heavy armor gives +6 defense, pushing a charger's health up to 11, enough to survive two lightnings. Heavy armor is easily powered off of your mark while the chargers and overdrives are powered by sufficient gravity pillars.
Cons: Antimatter will screw your chargers over. Reverse time completely rips apart your combo. Any other types of creature control that either stop your chargers or kill them severely dampens the deck since you only have 6 chargers. You're using a 3 card combo.

Offline Silver

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Silver is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Arm(or)ed chargers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36930.msg463852#msg463852
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 11:30:11 pm »
I'd swap out an Overdrive or two for Otys. Or if you aren't too keen on Otys just -1 OD +1 Titan. I don't think you need an Overdrive for every Charger.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Arm(or)ed chargers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36930.msg463861#msg463861
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 11:56:04 pm »
I'd swap out an Overdrive or two for Otys. Or if you aren't too keen on Otys just -1 OD +1 Titan. I don't think you need an Overdrive for every Charger.
Ninja'd.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Arm(or)ed chargers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36930.msg463872#msg463872
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 12:41:08 am »
Hm. Perhaps. having some kind of CC in here would be nice. Most of the time this loses to H-Bs is that you can't remove the opposing creatures. Titan. Huh. I actually completely forgot about that card. Titan is probably a good addition being 8 damage for 5 :gravity. 6 ODs are for each charger, but to also increase the chances of drawing one. I see what you mean though. Probably replacing an OD for a titan would be better.

anything
blarg: furballdn