*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg462462#msg462462
« on: February 20, 2012, 12:12:43 am »
Ultraviolet (UV) light is electromagnetic radiation with a higher frequency than that of visible light. I thought about UV when I was building an adrenalined - RoL deck.
There are several  :life :light decks, but non of them like this one (as far as I could search).

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ad 7ad 7ad 7ad 7ad 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k2 7k2 8pn

I thought about making an Epi+RoL Archangel and Light Dragon spammer. Then, I realized that a single Leaf Dragon duplicates the generated quanta!

It is self explationary, and before some complaining I will talk a bit about it:
1st turn: RoL(s)
2nd turn: Leaf Dragon.
3rd turn: Epi(s)
4th+ turn: Jade dragon + Mitosis + Jade Dragon + Mitosis +OMG I CAN'T STOP, IT DOESN'T STOP ! ! ! ! !

Of course, the SoR are optional and this version is just for fun and AI4 grinding.

A 3rd turn epi can be played even with a single RoL in the first turn!

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:25:31 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Scaramanga

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Scaramanga is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Team Life
Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg462483#msg462483
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 01:02:31 am »
Didnt know that ephi did trigger RoL light production. Cool deck. Dont know about the SoR. Maybe just adding  :light towers works better.
Treat everyone with dignity and respect but always have a plan to kill them
http://www.harsco.com/lib/swf/principles-video.swf

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg462484#msg462484
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 01:03:02 am »
This looks so fun!  I am currently upgrading life cards, so I'm going to make this deck soon :)  Thanks for the fun idea!

AnimationX

Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg462487#msg462487
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 01:09:24 am »
Tbh, this looks like a cross of AdrenaDragonBlitz and Feral Hope.
Still, nice deck, although its very weak to early CC.

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg462495#msg462495
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 01:31:26 am »
Actually, I took the same idea I had taken for the AdrenaDragonBlitz mod I made in your thread (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,36763.msg493029#msg493029). Then, I realized about the quanta duplication of the Leaf Dragons.
And it may have cards in common with Feral Hope, but the aiming of this deck is different. As I said in the OP,

There are several  :life :light decks, but non of them like this one.

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg462560#msg462560
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 03:48:35 am »
The only thing it has in common with feral hope is that it uses mitosis+RoL.  So I don't think that this deck is like Feral Hope at all, because it's not about defense with hope, it's about spamming dragons.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg494830#msg494830
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 11:08:08 am »
The only thing it has in common with feral hope is that it uses mitosis+RoL.  So I don't think that this deck is like Feral Hope at all, because it's not about defense with hope, it's about spamming dragons.
Yep. Also, the only condition to mitosify a RoL is if you only have 1 in play and more mitosis than needed in your hand.

Offline Cunning_Wish

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Cunning_Wish hides under a Cloak.
  • Times of Rank 1 in Platinum Arena:5
Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg494837#msg494837
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 11:35:41 am »
 ;)looks very fun!
【Burning Miracle】a deck out deck,only for pvp
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,39812.0.html

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg496201#msg496201
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 01:54:11 pm »
ok, i must admit, this deck, surprisingly, has a high win rate, but that's not the point. Wow, look at that, i think i agree with the statement....'OMG I CAN'T STOP, IT DOESN'T STOP ! ! ! ! !'   :) and this looks more to me to have the concept sudden, large amount of damage that opponents are caught off-guard. About CC, i dun think anyone would be sane enough to fire bolt, or something like drain life....or.... something that has only 1/1, who would have thought of that. Well, i guess i've got much to learn in posting decks, though i am quite lazy to go through toms of decks in this forum
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg496206#msg496206
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 02:03:12 pm »
About CC, i dun think anyone would be sane enough to fire bolt, or something like drain life....or.... something that has only 1/1, who would have thought of that.
Actually, Rustler is a high priority for CC in decks because it's the link between quanta generation and offense. In FFQ deck and in these kind of decks.
If you can stop Rustler early, you win. Otherwise, gg.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg496207#msg496207
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 02:07:35 pm »
I wonder if this happens to have great arena usage...
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Ultraviolet [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36835.msg496859#msg496859
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 04:12:46 pm »
About CC, i dun think anyone would be sane enough to fire bolt, or something like drain life....or.... something that has only 1/1, who would have thought of that.
Actually, Rustler is a high priority for CC in decks because it's the link between quanta generation and offense. In FFQ deck and in these kind of decks.
If you can stop Rustler early, you win. Otherwise, gg.
True, same as targetting the kittys or quanta-generation creatures if you suspect the oponent doesn't have pilars of that element. Luckly, not many people have the CC needed to kill 6 creatures.

I wonder if this happens to have great arena usage...
Gonna try it in the trainer lader today. It's freaking fast as 1x draw speed, I can't imagine it FG style! I don't know how AI manages the Mitosis, i will tell you ehen i test it.

EDIT: It's freaking awsome!!!

blarg: Chapuz