*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg447952#msg447952
« on: January 11, 2012, 03:16:10 pm »
Upped version
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 77l 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7js 7js 7js 7n7 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7qb 7qb 7qb 7tg 808 808 808 80b 80b 8po

This version manages to get a consistent 4-6 turn OTK!

Unupped version:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 595 5lc 5lc 5lc 5on 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5v0 61o 61o 61o 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 8pu

One Hit KO / One Turn Kill combo: Voodoo Doll + Basilisk Blood + 3x Holly light + Shockwave + 2x Paralel Universe = 102 damage ;)

Enjoy  :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:20:33 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

taejin

Re: Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg447955#msg447955
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 03:26:42 pm »
Doesn't an un-upped Voodoo Doll only have 16 health.  You need the basilisk blood as part of your combo, correct?

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg447958#msg447958
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 03:53:33 pm »
Doesn't an un-upped Voodoo Doll only have 16 health.  You need the basilisk blood as part of your combo, correct?
Absolutely. In the end, the Doll ends with 1 HP ^^

Offline Dwerg

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Dwerg is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • A fool sees not the same tree a wise man sees
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg447963#msg447963
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 04:14:42 pm »
He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Dazzling Dolls [Unupped Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg447966#msg447966
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 04:26:33 pm »
Just wondering, why didn't you just put both of the 2 VDoll decks you just made into one thread? Fun decks though :).

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg447970#msg447970
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 04:44:50 pm »
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,30039.0.html
I posted a very similar deck a while ago
I made a search of doll + holly light and only found an upped deck. Well, I guess it's a nice variation.

Just wondering, why didn't you just put both of the 2 VDoll decks you just made into one thread? Fun decks though :).
Because they are completely different decks. The only things they have in common is that both uses Voodoo Dolls. This one because of the Voodoo passive skill and The Puppeteer (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35596.0.html) because VD is a cheap high HP creature.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg540336#msg540336
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 08:05:02 pm »
Bumping this up because I updated the upped version with a consistent 4-6 TTW OTK almost 100% Sundialed!
The deck was based in this other deck

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg540411#msg540411
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 12:42:02 am »
I still love that (upped) deck. It is exactly what you posted in my thread ^^
Great job! :D
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg540414#msg540414
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 01:03:16 am »
I still love that (upped) deck. It is exactly what you posted in my thread ^^
Great job! :D
Yeah, I posted it in yours but the skeleton was based in that other one. As I was breaking many asses in PVP2 with it I decided to post it here, as it's the same combo. and definitley better

Offline Faro

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Faro is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • +Yeah!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg540415#msg540415
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2012, 01:05:40 am »
Bumping this up because I updated the upped version with a consistent 4-6 TTW OTK almost 100% Sundialed!
The deck was based in this other deck

thanks for the reference !

This deck is amazing and faster then mine!  :o
good job (as always) Chapuz

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg540423#msg540423
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 01:31:46 am »
Well, I just played Faro, who was using this deck.
Unfortunately for him, I had SoDs.

That seems to be one of the only good counters though. Overall, this is a very solid deck. Good job, Chapuz!

Offline Faro

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Faro is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • +Yeah!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Dazzling Dolls [Voodoo OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35597.msg540427#msg540427
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 01:44:14 am »
Well, I just played Faro, who was using this deck.
Unfortunately for him, I had SoDs.

That seems to be one of the only good counters though. Overall, this is a very solid deck. Good job, Chapuz!

....SoD  >:( but I see them with my Preco  :P!

btw... RP instead of shockwave can make 126 damage (if opponent has no shield) and  :fire is not a problem....

blarg: Chapuz