*Author

Offline mega pliniTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • mega plini is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I follow rivers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #5 - Sportsmanship Award
Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445242#msg445242
« on: January 04, 2012, 03:38:04 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pp
I was scrolling true the duo decks and I noticed :water duos mostly with :death in a poison deck.
I think water's cool so i've been thinking to make a cool and original deck with it. So I came with this
I played 36-4 against AI3 but I'm going to play more to improve the reliability of these statistics. I've been testing this in the trainer. I must admit I never had an encounter with the mono Aether AI3. I'm going to test it's performance aigainst the most common pvp decks to see if it is compatible. My gues is it can win against speedbows or immorushes just because of the frequent used reverse times.
this is the deck :

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pp

The mark is  :water
Let me tell you how it works. It's quite simple realy. Play your pillars. then play a nymphs tears. If you stil have another nymphs tears in your hand, I advise to make a golden nymph. These creatures are very tough. The only way the AI can get rid of them is true reverse time. Use the precog as often as possible to get the other part of the combo: reverse time, which you can use to draw lock your opponent. Later in the game, if your quanta flow is stable, you can make a nymph queen if you want, but it is not neccesary to win.
The decks goes quite fast. once you got one nymph out more will follow surely since you can draw a lot of extra cards.

For the other version, with the shard of readiness. I think you could remove one  :water pillar and a reverse time and a :time pendulum to put in the Shards.

Edit: Since the Nymph queen Buff (it now has Attack). The deck has become increasingly more agressive. Instead of waiting until the end of the game, you can try to create Queens earlier in the game.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:46:38 pm by mega plini »
The Moon shines upon the innocent and the guilty alike

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445243#msg445243
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 03:41:07 pm »
Mono aether AI3 masacres this deck.
Rewinds of the light-time AI3 also disturbs a lot.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• I follow rivers
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445284#msg445284
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 05:49:06 pm »
the  :light :time deck can be a problem but if you can draw lock it early with reverse time, it shouldent be dificult.
Also the mono  :gravity deck gets you an auto quit with gravity shield.

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445290#msg445290
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 06:00:42 pm »
Nice idea and original
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

• I follow rivers
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445298#msg445298
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 06:07:16 pm »
Thanks a lot  ;D
Actualy it is the first deck I posted.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445312#msg445312
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 06:29:09 pm »
Nice one.
I was going to say "need more Water Tower" till i noticed the water pends.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445318#msg445318
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 06:49:41 pm »
You could simply change the thread name to "Rushing Nymphs", as it describes what the deck is about. Or anything without the "OMG!", because it's original but not that impressive  :))

• I follow rivers
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445323#msg445323
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 06:59:03 pm »
You could simply change the thread name to "Rushing Nymphs", as it describes what the deck is about. Or anything without the "OMG!", because it's original but not that impressive  :))
Actualy, the Idea of Nymphs that are rushing is impressive since they are mostly considered as slow due their high quanta cost.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445332#msg445332
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 07:17:36 pm »
Actualy, the Idea of Nymphs that are rushing is impressive since they are mostly considered as slow due their high quanta cost.
With impressive I was talking abot hoy good the deck is. It's original and funny, but there are unupped decks (like some immorushes) that are better to grind AI3 and bronze. You can put a [dafuq] after Rushing Nymphs, that will catch some atention xD

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445334#msg445334
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 07:22:25 pm »
i just played 5 matches and i like the feel of it. it flows very nicely
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445335#msg445335
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 07:24:41 pm »
With impressive I was talking abot hoy good the deck is. It's original and funny, but there are unupped decks (like some immorushes) that are better to grind AI3 and bronze. You can put a [dafuq] after Rushing Nymphs, that will catch some atention xD
The only difference is that dafuq looks like cussing while "OMG" retains the idea of speed. If you're going to change OMG for something worse, better not change it at all.

At the deck, it's pretty impressive. I should try this out. Sidenote; Did you try a version with SoR's? (Just to speed up drawing and add some lulziness.) Or even some QT's (For random nymphs.) As said, there is faster, but looks funny. Gonna give it a shot for sure.

• I follow rivers
Re: Rushing Nymphs? OMG! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35336.msg445340#msg445340
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 07:35:09 pm »
I'm going to make a second version that uses Shard of Readiness, good Idea.

This is what i've come up with: remove: 1 :water and one :time pendulum and a reverse time.
      Add 3 Shards

blarg: mega plini