*Author

Offline raloufTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
More fun than SPlat : Triumphs of a Sacrificial Titan (aka ToaST) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434443#msg434443
« on: December 03, 2011, 04:45:55 pm »
So toying around with SoSac I found a deck :

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 744 744 744 744 744 74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 74i 74i 74i 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pl

Hey you really need a descritpion to get how it works ? I played it few hours and got 30 000 score. It owns mono darkness with a good start, it owns immortal and stuff, it doesn't care about purify.. One matter : rewind kill the deck. also discord + Bh can be annoying if your opponent have too much discord.

This deck is fun Try it !

oh also it is REALLY fast I think against plat my TTW is around 8/9. For the name as it is long i suggest you to call ToaST. sounds good :)
Don't really need a feedback on this but I wanted to share it with you my friends !

Luv'.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:24:43 pm by ralouf »
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Better than SPlat : the sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434445#msg434445
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 04:47:44 pm »
I can say the results are amazing, ralouf gave me the deck and I had a 22/1 record, pretty amazing!
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Better than SPlat : the sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434447#msg434447
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 04:53:18 pm »
*goes to farm for SoSa's*
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Re: Better than SPlat : The sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434453#msg434453
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 05:06:54 pm »
GODDAM YOU RALOUF!!!

NOW YOU HAVE GAVE ME ANOTHER ENCOURAGEMENT TO FARM MY BUTT OFF FOR SoSa!!!

only 4 right now :(

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Better than SPlat : The sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434459#msg434459
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 05:14:44 pm »
Sorry :p anyway you aren't far from those 6 shards only 2 more and I think this deck can work with only 5 SoSac
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Better than SPlat : The sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434491#msg434491
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 06:49:26 pm »
how you play the SoSa?

Re: Better than SPlat : The sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434494#msg434494
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 06:53:31 pm »

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Better than SPlat : The sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434496#msg434496
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 06:58:39 pm »
noooo realy??? thanks  ;)
i try the deck against platinum but is not realy effectiv maybe y use it wrong  ::)

Offline Shrink

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Better than SPlat : The sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434499#msg434499
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 07:01:51 pm »
Let's just call this deck "Toast." Sounds way cooler that TSoaT
Doctor Death

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Better than SPlat : The sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434539#msg434539
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 08:31:34 pm »
Very fun deck!

Win percentage is around 50% for me personally and TTW is nowhere near 8 TTW really. More like 12 TTW. It's a very fun deck however and pretty succesfull at what it has to do.

Beat Hermes with it aswell ;)

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Better than SPlat : The sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434541#msg434541
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 08:33:25 pm »
Fun deck to play! (In Trainer...) Just need, let's see, 6 more SoSac's. :P

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Better than SPlat : The sacrifice of a titan https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34420.msg434563#msg434563
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 09:48:27 pm »
Play Sosac when opponent have at least (and at best)20 damage on the field. also you can trick the AI with some experience.

I like toast for the name thanks :) I'll edit the title.

@Jaooert : actually I won lots of game with 8/9 TTW but I have no idea what the average is..

And yeah sorry but this deck need SoSac :)
TEAM
War Se7en

blarg: ralouf1