*Author

dabuda

Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432151#msg432151
« on: November 29, 2011, 03:08:02 am »
Here it is: Eternal Hope (or if you face it with little to no creature control, annoying as hell)
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k4 7k4 7k4 7k6 7k6 7k6 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q8 8ps

Here is a deck I created, and by some miracle has not yet been posted by someone else. The theory behind it would be kind of obvious if you take a look at it, get they rays and Deja Vu's down, once you have enough, Lucifrin them. Get Hope down as soon as possible, and Eternity is there to give you a little boost in outlasting people as is the miracles. Sanctuary makes it difficult to affect your hand or quanta, as well as give you that little hp boost.

This deck is a work in progress (I only have about half the cards upped in my account's deck) and any constructive criticism would be welcome.

EDIT: I have slightly modified this deck for survivability reasons. Though most of the time people go after the sanctuarys in the deck, they are starting to ether hear about my deck or looking it up. So I took out a miracle and added a crusader in order to help prevent people from keeping me from reversing my own creatures. Below I have posted my actual deck instead of the one I made in the trainer so it may look a little different.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lj 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lk 5lk 5lk 5ll 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rh 5rh 5rh 5rh 5rh 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7q1 7q8 8ps

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432153#msg432153
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 03:09:57 am »
Looks solid to me.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline mwaetht

• Reputation Power: 5
  • mwaetht is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432214#msg432214
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 05:55:08 am »
Any 2-damage reduction shield kills this, and those are very common.

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432215#msg432215
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 06:00:09 am »
2 damage reduction shields are not common and hardly any of them see a lot of play except maybe in stalls, and this deck can eternity lock itself and never deckout, so it has a good chance against other stalls.

But fireshield >> this deck for sure.
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432305#msg432305
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 02:25:43 pm »
Any 2-damage reduction shield kills this, and those are very common.
not true, this deck is (AFAIK) primarily a deckout deck. Eternity bouncing ftw.

Looks like a solid build but i would add a single rewind, which will save you a 1 in 30 loss because of last card eternity.

I like a deck that has very defined weaknesses and strengths.
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432342#msg432342
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 03:50:13 pm »
not very original but still a nice remake  ;)
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

Ekki

Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432350#msg432350
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 04:06:22 pm »
Has anyone noticed that you could actually RT your Deja Vu's several times to fill your field with creatures?? I mean, you play a Deja Vu, you Deja Vu it, then rewind one of the copies ---> Repeat ---> ??? ---> Profit!

Also, it's not THAT original, but a very cool deck indeed.

Looks like a solid build but i would add a single rewind, which will save you a 1 in 30 loss because of last card eternity.
^^True.

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432353#msg432353
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 04:12:57 pm »
I would rather add a second eternity (and maybe a third + AW) just because a single explosion could ruin all your hopes of deckingyour opponent  out.

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432371#msg432371
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 05:52:28 pm »
I'd drop a hope (2 should be enough) and maybe a lucifrase and either another eternity and animate weapon or some kind of PC (though I dont know what would work). And if you can get your hands on a light nymph it could definatly replace a lucifrase.
Your favorite Hotyugh

dabuda

Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432471#msg432471
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 10:50:27 pm »
I'd drop a hope (2 should be enough) and maybe a lucifrase and either another eternity and animate weapon or some kind of PC (though I dont know what would work). And if you can get your hands on a light nymph it could definatly replace a lucifrase.
Oh how I wish I could land me a light nymph. In all the time I have played, I have only been able to get an earth nymph.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432521#msg432521
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 11:57:19 pm »
they have a habit of coming to you exactly when you have given up on them... i won an air nymph this week... about 3 months ago i would have paid 10k electum for one... eventually hey will come and you can come back to this deck... and probably find it's outdated by then :P
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Eternal Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34271.msg432534#msg432534
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 12:30:14 am »
I got lucky and after joining the forums got 3 in less than a month. i have i think 4 total
Your favorite Hotyugh

anything
blarg: dabuda