*Author

kirchj33

(Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Air) Pervepic 2 (sub for Bat Country) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33653.msg424494#msg424494
« on: November 12, 2011, 10:10:05 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55u 58o 58o 58o 58s 58v 58v 590 590 590 5c1 5og 61q 778 778 778 77a 77a 77f 77g 7q4 7q4 8pl

Pulvybow vs. Grabbies w/ a Gas Problem

Game 1:

Good draw for me, didn't get much quanta for rainbow stuffs but I didn't really need it.  Rushed him down.  He showed a late steal, letting me know that he had a fair bit of PC this round.  I knew I needed to play for speed over control.  I hit through fog quite a bit the last couple of turns.  1-0.

Game 2:

Total fail draw for me.  Had all this CC in hand but no quanta to play it with.  Stared at stuffs while it pinged my health down turn by turn while I drew no rainbow quanta. 1-1.

Game 3:

Better draw.  Drew a nice balance of control/damage etc.  I don't remember much of what happened here, but I think I drew enough CC to make it a really comfortable win. 2-1.

Game 4:

Good draw on both sides.  It started off really even until he made an epic move halfway through.  He played an air nymph the turn after I had lighning'd a grabby and then stole my pulvy.  I had no way to stop him from pooping UG all over my face. 2-2.

Game 5:

Said a little prayer to the RNG goddess here and then did a little dance when I saw I had an opening hand that there was pretty much no way for him to recover from.  I was able to play a turn 1 golem + forest spirit and a turn 2 Pulvy to deal with his freshly played fog shield.  Followed by a turn 3 golem.  His turn 3 Air Nymph and Grabby came much too late for my early damage.  I continued to pile on with another couple of grabbies of my own before winning in 6 turns. 3-2.

Kind of surprised this deck hasn't lost yet for us, since it is so subject to lulzy draws, but it is nice to see its variants keep on trucking.

Great games Perve.  It was a lot of fun and you got my heart racing.  Good luck to you and Team Air the rest of war.

Offline pervepic

• Reputation Power: 9
  • pervepic is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Air) Pervepic 2 (sub for Bat Country) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33653.msg424497#msg424497
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 10:11:39 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 590 590 595 595 595 5f6 5f9 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5of 5of 5og 5og 5ol 5p0 77g 7t9 80h 8pm

Good and quick games, grats :)
The Owls are not what they seem.

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Air) Pervepic 2 (sub for Bat Country) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33653.msg424500#msg424500
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 10:13:31 pm »
Your grabbow is sexy.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Air) Pervepic 2 (sub for Bat Country) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33653.msg424505#msg424505
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 10:25:02 pm »
[23:00:32] Higurashi: Heh. Not just UG's, but Blue Nymphs in a Nova deck. Air has balls.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline MartyrX

• Reputation Power: 4
  • MartyrX is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • !!!PULVERIZE!!!
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Air) Pervepic 2 (sub for Bat Country) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33653.msg424569#msg424569
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 02:13:45 am »
Yea baby show them how it's done.

:earth :earth THIS IS MY PULVY :earth :earth

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Air) Pervepic 2 (sub for Bat Country) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33653.msg424577#msg424577
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 02:24:29 am »
More UG!

blarg: kirchj33,Pervepic