*Author

Van Helsing

Jamaica Grinder AKA another 30bow rusher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33277.msg419893#msg419893
« on: November 03, 2011, 05:04:54 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u5 6u5 6uq 715 74f 74f 74f 77g 77g 7ae 7dm 7ds 7gm 7ju 7n3 7t9 7t9 80g 8pj

Hi i would like to share my deck. I think it's an excellent pick to farm, as there are more and more Dim shields and ghostmares in the metagame,

The basis is a tipical raimbow Discord Black hole rusher.

3 Discords 3 blackholes: To draw one almost every initial hand

The idea is simple.

Turn
1.- Pilar if any
2.- discard a card or pilar if lucky
3.- Novas and rush

Keep a black hole for last turn for EM
Steal and explode shields at mid-late game
No CC. You hit faster.

Missing card is a shard of serendipity.

As a grinder: Bronze i did 6 streaks before loosing

This deck + 5 Arena Chaos seed: 2 days nÂș1

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Jamaica Grinder AKA another 30bow rusher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33277.msg420067#msg420067
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 10:29:22 pm »
I like it, but FFQ is way too expensive for a QSN deck like this. I would put a wirm instead, or wings.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Van Helsing

Re: Jamaica Grinder AKA another 30bow rusher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33277.msg420353#msg420353
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 01:07:35 pm »

EQ and shard are the late game winning conditions. Shard is a bit random but normally gives you one creature.

Wyrm is good, i like it a lot. I was testing and tried EQ, i never came back  ^-^

Offline Djhopper :)

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Djhopper :) is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Jamaica Grinder AKA another 30bow rusher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33277.msg420453#msg420453
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 05:09:13 pm »
I like it, but FFQ is way too expensive for a PSN deck like this. I would put a wirm instead, or wings.
PSN...

Huh?!

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Jamaica Grinder AKA another 30bow rusher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33277.msg420505#msg420505
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 06:52:46 pm »
I like it, but FFQ is way too expensive for a QSN deck like this. I would put a wirm instead, or wings.
QSN...

Huh?!
Corrected xD
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

bmd

Re: Jamaica Grinder AKA another 30bow rusher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33277.msg422619#msg422619
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 01:33:18 am »
Is this also the basis for your current #1 deck in Gold that's 52-1?

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Jamaica Grinder AKA another 30bow rusher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33277.msg422623#msg422623
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 01:40:25 am »
I can has some stats on how good this is vs arena?

Van Helsing

Re: Jamaica Grinder AKA another 30bow rusher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33277.msg422777#msg422777
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 12:48:20 pm »
This deck is the basis, except i deck 30 upped cards, so i leave some unnupped pilars.

For arena version, i take out shard, as IA plays it in early game and we want to play it at mid/late game after 2 supernovas.

I don't have real stats. Wins allways in bronze. Can farm other leagues, i got lots of cards in plat, but the deck is not unbeatable in the 2 big leagues.

Now i play with nightmares as oracle card. Sweet

Offline Holokausti

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Holokausti is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Jamaica Grinder AKA another 30bow rusher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33277.msg422855#msg422855
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 05:08:48 pm »
It's 1st again now. :o I'm rather tempted to try this one now.

anything
blarg: