*Author

Offline thatnewguyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
(Entropy) Thatnewguy 3 - (Life) Gen. Willng3 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33030.msg417248#msg417248
« on: October 29, 2011, 03:10:56 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4ve 4ve 4ve 4ve 4vf 4vf 4vg 4vl 4vl 4vl 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 6ts 6ts 6ts 8ps

Rushy fest gogogo. Useless maxwells were useless.

Game 1: I got 2nd turn discord, gg.

Game 2: I got rushed.

Game 3: Diss shield is godly. 1 turn ftw.

Game 4: 2nd turn discord, gg.

Not much to say here, mono vs lockdown sorta. You did what you could, gg.
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Entropy) Thatnewguy 3 - (Life) 1 Willng3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33030.msg417276#msg417276
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 04:33:18 am »
My spirits are officially destroyed.  Congratulations, Entropy.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c5 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c9 5de 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 8pn

Game 1:  Not enough quanta on my end + an early Discord from him and UNGODLY amounts of quanta from the beginning spelled doom.  Got him down to 20HP or so at the end.
Game 2:  Considering he started off with 1 Pillar, this was a surprisingly close match.  Outrushed him.
Game 3:  I was certain that victory was mine but he managed to play a Dissipation Shield on the next to last turn.  Sigh...
Game 4:  It looked as if I was going to get outrushed again, but my draws started making things closer as the duel proceeded.  Any hopes I had of winning went down the drain when he played his Dissipation Shield again, however.  Seriously, only 1 copy of that thing in your deck?

I'd also like to note that I lost the coin toss every single game.  Given the deck I was using had a ridiculous potential for playing first turn creatures, this put me at a serious disadvantage.

This loss is extremely painful for Life.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Rush6

Re: (Entropy) Thatnewguy 3 - (Life) Gen. Willng3 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33030.msg417288#msg417288
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 05:35:57 am »
Great to see another one of our deckbuilds were justified and generated the result we were looking for :D  Congrats on turning the round around ponies.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) Thatnewguy 3 - (Life) Gen. Willng3 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33030.msg417292#msg417292
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 05:51:29 am »
this was such a hard counter, i'm really sorry for team life as i always liked team life... (and hoped they'd kick entropy x])
good choice entroponies.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

anything
blarg: thenewguy,willng3