*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
(Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416533#msg416533
« on: October 27, 2011, 04:15:13 pm »
Team Air forfeits due to building an illegal deck and will be penalized 3 cards.

Team Life, please post the deck you'd intended to use.  You may salvage 9 cards from this:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5ol 5ol 5ol 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 71a 7n5 7n5 8pk

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416534#msg416534
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 04:16:47 pm »
Team Air forfeits due to building an illegal deck and will be penalized 3 cards.

Team Life, please post the deck you'd intended to use.  You may salvage 27 cards from this:
52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5ol 5ol 5ol 5ol 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 71a 7n5 7n5 8pk

27 cards? o,o
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline TStar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416535#msg416535
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 04:18:14 pm »
Damn that's a pretty sexy salvage.  I want a 27 card salvage :(
Carpe Diem!!

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416536#msg416536
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 04:19:26 pm »
27?  I love this Event. Damn.
The deck~
5bs 5bs 5bs 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5c3 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c9 5c9 5c5 5c5 5c5 5l8 5l8 5mq 5mq 5lm 5lm 5lm 7n2 7n2 7n2 7k5 7k5 7k5 8pq

Now all ninjas can go jump in a fire.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416556#msg416556
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 04:51:22 pm »
I'll note that all of the cards in the OP were in Air's vault.  Air's deck was illegal because it included one additional card that did not appear in their vault.

Offline ak65ala

• Reputation Power: 8
  • ak65ala is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416591#msg416591
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 06:29:29 pm »
Um.... I won? Yea!!

That's very unfortunate for Air.  Their deck would have won in 90% of the games....

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416599#msg416599
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 06:54:52 pm »
I'll note that all of the cards in the OP were in Air's vault.  Air's deck was illegal because it included one additional card that did not appear in their vault.
Why 9 card salvage btw? Wasnt the policy to play it out vs suicide illegal decks?
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416600#msg416600
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 06:58:08 pm »
Why 9 card salvage btw? Wasnt the policy to play it out vs suicide illegal decks?

The problem is that you cannot play it out vs illegal decks.
I could make a mega rush killer that is completely illegal and "play it out" to deprive the opponent of the bonus they deserve.

Rush6

Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416603#msg416603
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 07:02:35 pm »

I could make a mega rush killer that is completely illegal and "play it out" to deprive the opponent of the bonus they deserve.
So I'm still unclear why they automatically get rewarded the extra 3 card salvage if you can't play it out.  Maybe I just need to be pointed to some rules or something because it's still unclear to me.

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416605#msg416605
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 07:10:55 pm »
So I'm still unclear why they automatically get rewarded the extra 3 card salvage if you can't play it out.  Maybe I just need to be pointed to some rules or something because it's still unclear to me.
I don't think that there should be a general rule for a thing like that. Not all events require the opponent to participate in a match.
At best, the special rule should be posted below the event card in the "clarification section".

I am saying that it would be unfair for a team that could win 9 cards to get 6, when the fault is on the opponent's side.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416607#msg416607
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 07:21:46 pm »

If you can kill that deck in less then 13 turns(using  :life deck) you receive a cookie.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Legit

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Laxydaxy drives a taxi
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FirePsuedo-Element Winner (Tech)
Re: (Life) Lt. ak65ala 0 - (Air) Legit 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32954.msg416737#msg416737
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 11:44:44 pm »
Well...we screwed up big time here...

anything
blarg: kevkev60614,nilsieboy,willng3