*Author

Active members:
druidnia(1) Chemist(1)

druidnia

Large PRINT version https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32953.msg416521#msg416521
« on: October 27, 2011, 03:52:58 pm »
My eye-site is not what it was, I do have some glasses but I hate them, they give me a headache, And generally I get by fine.

I love elements and to start I could just about manage, but now I am starting to up cards I am making mistakes in my deck.

Manage deck section
1)To me the colour of upped cards is all very similar, I would like the colour to stay the same as the un-upped card and maybe have a symbol top right of card.

2) I don't like all the upped cards separated from the Un-upped, especially when all my decks have a mix of the 2, makes counting if I have my allowed 6 harder

3) Is it possible to get a full-screen version, I would happily pay a subscription to cover the loss from advertising around the edge (the opening add is OK)

All these are just personal preferences, mainly to help me see the card more clearly, and if they have been mentioned before, sorry:)

Offline Chemist

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Chemist is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Large PRINT version https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32953.msg417391#msg417391
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 01:21:47 pm »
3)

The 'Ctrl' + '+' shortcut should work as zoom in for most browsers; use it a couple of times to get the game close to full screen with it ('Ctrl' + '-' to zoom out in the same manner). This setting applies to all webpages you view with your browser, but if you are having trouble with small text then this should be helpful on most sites anyway.

'Ctrl' + 'scroll wheel up/down' is an alternative shortcut for the zoom functions. Also, if you want the game to be even closer to full screen you can use the 'F11' function key to hide most of your browser window (everything but the content). You press 'F11' again to return it back to normal.

anything
blarg: