*Author

Offline GGTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
(Light) girlsgeneration 3 - 1 napalm grenade (M.Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32933.msg416197#msg416197
« on: October 26, 2011, 10:21:53 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5la 5la 5la 5la 5lh 5li 5lm 5lm 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 7ju 7ju 7ju 8ps

Round 1 - Win
I freaked out after seeing :earth mark. My deck had 14 pillars which I thought to be EQ food... then I had a queestion mark on the head when I saw that her deck only had 30 cards. Grabbies!

Thankfully, I started with 5 pillars and also had enough RTs to kill the rush.

Round 2 - Loss
Napalm had an amazing start. First turn immo gave two phoenixes and a grabby. I tried to save myself by rewinding ashes and grabbies but the start was really good.

Round 3 - Win
She had a terrible hand/draws. I only saw photons and two pendulums.

I forgot to take the SS in match 1, so took one this match: won in 8 turns. They're at the bottom of the thread.

Round 4 - Win by forfeit
Another horrible hand, I presume. Napalm quit after two turns.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Light) girlsgeneration 3 - 1 napalm grenade (M.Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32933.msg416201#msg416201
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 10:29:14 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
590 590 590 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5gi 5gi 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5og 61q 71a 77g 77g 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 8pm
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Light) girlsgeneration 3 - 1 napalm grenade (M.Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32933.msg416204#msg416204
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 10:36:46 pm »
I do not feel responsible for the outcome of this duel in the slightest.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Light) girlsgeneration 3 - 1 napalm grenade (M.Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32933.msg416214#msg416214
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 10:54:08 pm »
Me talking to myself for the last 4 days.

deuce: light will come prepared for immophoenix
deuce: doesn't look like light has RTs
deuce: let's play grabbix
deuce: rinse and repeat

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (Light) girlsgeneration 3 - 1 napalm grenade (M.Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32933.msg416215#msg416215
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 10:54:30 pm »
More reverse times! Reverse times sure are popular.

kirchj33

Re: (Light) girlsgeneration 3 - 1 napalm grenade (M.Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32933.msg416232#msg416232
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 11:29:59 pm »
Rush round is a pretty good chance to break them out!  (If you consider 13 turns a rush)

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: (Light) girlsgeneration 3 - 1 napalm grenade (M.Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32933.msg416435#msg416435
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 09:40:17 am »
@Deuce: I'm pretty sure Light's starting Vault had zero RTs. .-.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

blarg: girlsgeneration