*Author

kirchj33

(Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416167#msg416167
« on: October 26, 2011, 09:45:50 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
590 590 596 596 596 596 5aa 5aa 5aa 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 77e 77e 77e 77g 78q 78q 7dp 7dp 7dp 8po

Game 1:  Good start, turn 1 phoenix sat in a staring contest with his turn 2 grabby for a few turns until we both got going.  I flagged an early aether tower of his, guessing that there were no perms to bother with.  He PU'd my bird just as I played a warden.  I stalled and played a few more damage critters for a 7 turn win.

Game 2:  Good start again, turn 1 phoenix.  Had two wardens and a gemfinder in hand to start.  Used the gemfinder to gather earth quanta and the warden for initial fire quanta.  Then I stalled a turn with the warden on his early grab/PU'd bird before cremating for another phoenix.  By this time it was over, I had two grabbies and a bird on the board.

Game 3:  Decent start, his quanta was fierce though and he played an early grabby that got PU'd almost immediately.  I had a warden out, but was 5 damage away from stopping 4 grabbies from doing their job.  I think this was a 7 turn loss.

Game 4:  Turn 1 hand dump by him after winning the toss was countered by a turn 1 double phoenix + grabby by me.  Pretty much nothing he could do after that opening.  I played another grabby and phoenix along the way to finish him.  5 turn win.

Feels good to get my first war 4 win under the old belt, especially when playing a bit of a rng-y deck.  RNG was kind to me on this day.

GG's paper!  Thanks for the games and good luck to you and aether the rest of war.

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416172#msg416172
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 09:54:06 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 590 590 5ia 61o 61o 61o 61o 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 71a 71a 77g 77g 77g 7dm 8pm

Not much to say about those games, pure rush vs pure rush with his being slightly better then mine.
game 1 and 2 he just was faster then me and won by about 2 turns.
 I got lucky on game 3 so I I managed to pull a win by 5 hp.
 I had an incredible starting hand on game 4, 3 novas, 2 pillars and a pend plus a graboid... but he also was able to empty his hand on turn 1, result was he won by a bit more then a turn.

Good Games Kirchj33

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416176#msg416176
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 09:56:59 pm »
*salutes kirch*  Great job, bossman!  Obviously, this is one of those matches we were very concerned about, and boy did you bring it home (and fast, too!)

Always sad to see a former team member go down, but it had to happen this way.  Good luck the rest of war to you and all of team :aether!

This is my Pulvy...
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

Offline TStar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416179#msg416179
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 09:59:56 pm »
Immowardens makes me happy inside :)
Carpe Diem!!

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416182#msg416182
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 10:02:16 pm »
Great matchup right here. Glad to see we chose the right deck
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416184#msg416184
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 10:03:05 pm »
That's one hot deck from :earth.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416193#msg416193
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 10:14:20 pm »
Heehee.  Icuwhatudidthar
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

Shaliyah

Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416298#msg416298
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 01:31:52 am »
Grabbies rule the world eh? =)
Breathtaking game, what else can I say? You did your best mrpaper!

kirchj33

Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416301#msg416301
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 01:38:09 am »
The 5 turn win was pretty awesome, I'm not gonna lie.  Thank you Goddess of RNG for taking pity on me today.

I would also like to stake claim to being the first non-fire member to win with an immo deck in war post-nerf... err... I mean post-1.29.

Offline MartyrX

• Reputation Power: 4
  • MartyrX is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • !!!PULVERIZE!!!
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416303#msg416303
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 01:38:50 am »
Heehee.  Icuwhatudidthar
 >:D Bwahahaha >:D

Grabbies United We Stand, Never We Fall

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416336#msg416336
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 02:11:11 am »
Go Kirch!  This time Lady RNG didn't get lost in the fog!  Good win.

:earth :earth
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: (Earth) Gen. kirchj33 3 - (Aether) Lt. mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32928.msg416344#msg416344
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 02:25:51 am »
No screenshot is fail.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

anything
blarg: kirchj33,mrpaper