*Author

Offline inthisroomTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
(Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409720#msg409720
« on: October 14, 2011, 06:47:11 pm »
(Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 5ia 5ia 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rn 5rs 5rs 5ru 5ru 5v1 5v1 7dm 7dm 7qk 8pj

We thought Bonebolt was likely to be played and we weren't disappointed, early Discord made the difference in the matches won by  :time, and Scarabs worked down the Bone Walls. After a 1-0 lead,  :aether equalised due to high quanta production, early Bonewall and late Discord for :time.

*edit* I see Shaliyah has already posted this while I was editing but still add it here, good game, Shaliyah, was very tight every time.
After 1-1 a desynch occured during the final rounds and we both seemed to have lost on our our sides, even though on spectate it appears to have looked like  :time won this match, it was extremely tight and we decided to remain at 1-1 and replay this match.

Shaliyah

Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409726#msg409726
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 06:58:40 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 52r 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61v 61v 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 71b 71b 71b 8pk

In the first game, I was lacking quanta, I came up only with 1 pillar down and then I had an early discord. Second match was easier, I had enough quanta to bring a bonewall up fast before the discord comes and mess things up. In the third match, there was a desynch - just before he finishes me CPU took over - so we had to replay it. Good games inthisroom. =)

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409728#msg409728
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 07:00:36 pm »
Ohallo thar Bonebolt.

Good deck from :time, you were very prepared it would seem.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409729#msg409729
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 07:00:58 pm »
I'm glad to see Time could finally beat the bane of their existence from War 3, and I hope you do better this time around. Not much you could've done here, Shali. Good effort :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409730#msg409730
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 07:02:23 pm »
Way to go :time, death to the bonebolt.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409732#msg409732
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 07:04:03 pm »
I was expecting a Bonebolt counter, but oh well =X

Good job to time for finally beating what was the bane of your existence last war x]

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409734#msg409734
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 07:05:55 pm »
then I had an early discord.
Bonebolt using discord...hmmm.

Also gj makku!Deserved win!
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409735#msg409735
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 07:09:05 pm »
1 down, a bazillion to go! ::)
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline 10 men

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409736#msg409736
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 07:10:15 pm »
The funniest story about this match was that game three desynced and both players lost to the AI on their side (expert players). :))

That was the same time hilarious and a showing of great sportsmanship from both players, props to both of you!
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline ffun

• Reputation Power: 4
  • ffun is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409739#msg409739
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 07:14:22 pm »
Grats, ITR! Lovely match and great job!

Yeah, knowing how many times :time lost to Bonebolt last war, we would be kicking ourselves silly had we lost to it once again. :P

I'm glad everyone's effort in team time paid off it this match. Good work everyone :)

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409741#msg409741
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 07:16:02 pm »
Nice work Makku  :)

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Time) inthisroom 3 - (Aether) Shaliyah 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32428.msg409745#msg409745
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 07:24:37 pm »
Great job, Shali. It wasn't for lack of skill or effort that we lost this match. Great mindgate and strategy on the part of :time. Look forward to the next rematch!

blarg: inthisroom,Shaliyah