*Author

Offline RutareteTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Nymphbows https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg407341#msg407341
« on: October 10, 2011, 03:08:23 am »
Deck Helper comment: 
This deck was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result may work very differently now.  Use at your own risk.

So, this is a bow I've been working on upgrading. It does really well for Gold, and Ok for platinum.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 500 500 568 568 5c1 5s4 62c 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6ts 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6uq 715 719 77g 77j 7dq 7k6 7n3 7qu 7t9 7ti 808 80h 80h 80h 8pj

What are your thoughts? Should I put in a second Amber nymph?
? ? ? is SoSe

Nymphbow #2 Version 2:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 500 568 5cg 5f8 5p0 5s4 5s4 5se 5se 5se 5v2 5v2 62c 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 715 77f 7ao 7ap 7ap 7gp 7qu 7ti 80h 80h 80h 8pn

Nymphbow #2 Version 1:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 500 568 58v 592 5cg 5i9 5oh 5p0 5rg 5s4 5s4 5se 621 62c 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 713 74a 7ac 7ap 7bu 7dq 7k5 7tb 7td 80h 80h 8pj

Nymphbow #3:
500 500 596 596 5cg 5cg 5ie 5ie 5oc 5oj 5oj 5p0 5v2 62c 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 715 74a 74a 7ac 7ac 7dk 7dk 7jv 7jv 7k0 7k2 7n3 7n3 7q7 7ti 80h 8pr

The following is mainly for me: Since I plan on making more Nymphbows, I think making a general outline will help me. As more are bubilt, the outline will surely change.
5-7 Nymphs
1-2 AoE
More Quantum Pillar based than Supernova
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:11:06 pm by willng3 »
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: My Nymphbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg407374#msg407374
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 04:11:58 am »
As you're not using the gravity quanta for anything else... might as well, as long as you think it'll help.

Epic deck btw. :D
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: My Nymphbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg407392#msg407392
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 04:46:35 am »
Dude, if you have a second amber nymph, for sure put it in the deck :)  It's basically an instant win against rainbow, particularly if you quint it.  It's very strong against duos as well, though not so much with monodecks, but even there, it's good, and you have discords as well, which increases its power even more.  Maybe fit another discord or two in, particularly as your mark is entropy you can reliably play it early.

I tried a deck kind of like this once with all my nymphs, but it didn't work out so well.  I'm pretty surprised you can manage to compete against gold with it.

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: My Nymphbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg407736#msg407736
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 10:52:13 pm »
Dude, if you have a second amber nymph, for sure put it in the deck :)  It's basically an instant win against rainbow, particularly if you quint it.  It's very strong against duos as well, though not so much with monodecks, but even there, it's good, and you have discords as well, which increases its power even more.  Maybe fit another discord or two in, particularly as your mark is entropy you can reliably play it early.

I tried a deck kind of like this once with all my nymphs, but it didn't work out so well.  I'm pretty surprised you can manage to compete against gold with it.
With the decks in Gold changing constantly, it's a lot of luck that it has competed well so far. I'd like to add the second Amber nymph, but i fear that the deck would be getting a bit fat. I'll do some tests though; if I were to keep it at 35 cards, what would be best to take out for the second nymph?
My Decks

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: My Nymphbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg407751#msg407751
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 11:07:19 pm »
I would suggest the nymph queen, unless you're finding it really helps you late game.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

• Legendary Member
Re: My Nymphbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg407781#msg407781
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 12:20:00 am »
Now to try it out against Rainbow (My predicted FG of the day).
Changes from OP:
+ Amber
- Nymph Queen
+ Forest Spectre (previously taken out due to competing for :water with queen)
A quantum pillar has also been upgraded.
Edit: Even with early quinted Amber, I got overrun before I could draw a Purple nymph :(
My Decks

• Legendary Member
Re: Nymphbows https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg442299#msg442299
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 03:19:53 am »
Yes, I know it's a necro, but I think it's better to keep whatever nymphbows I create grouped together.

So, that said, with the addition of a  :time, :air, and :life nymph, I decided to make a new version (also in OP):
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4ta 500 568 58v 592 5cg 5i9 5oh 5p0 5rg 5s4 5s4 621 62c 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 713 74a 7ac 7ap 7bu 7dq 7k5 7tb 7td 80h 80h 8pj

I've been trying to find a balance/flow of cards like the first one has, but with different nymphs and focus. What suggestions do you have for this one?
My Decks

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Nymphbows https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg442305#msg442305
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 03:48:46 am »
As a personal bias, anything with golden nymphs loves lots and lots of SoRs.

• Legendary Member
Re: Nymphbows https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg442322#msg442322
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2011, 05:20:38 am »
So, new changes:
+3 SoR (I only have 4)
- Life Pend
- Life Tower
- Time Factory
- Recluse
+ Quantum Pillar

The SoRs help a lot overall, but doesn't really improve the deck flow as much as I'd like.
I think I should trim the deck size down a bit. But what to remove?
My Decks

nco

Re: Nymphbows https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg442326#msg442326
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2011, 05:34:10 am »
Yes the shard of readiness are a great addition for a rainbow nymph deck. But that deck is sure heavy on mana .... how do you manage this ? I have a lot of nymph already , but I would pu something like 20 quantom tower ... and of course some sanctuary to protect my mana base. Not sure if I would use supernova or not.

Good idea anyway ...

• Legendary Member
Re: Nymphbows https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg443391#msg443391
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 10:41:16 pm »
Yes the shard of readiness are a great addition for a rainbow nymph deck. But that deck is sure heavy on mana .... how do you manage this ? Now that I look at it from a quanta-wide perspective, the first deck was built like a rush (Not intentionally)
I have a lot of nymph already , but I would pu something like 20 quantom tower ... and of course some sanctuary to protect my mana base. Not sure if I would use supernova or not.

Good idea anyway ...
Nymphbow#2 Version 2 is here! (in OP)
Switching the 4 SN for quantum pillars really helped the starting hand, bringing the average from 1-2 to 2-4, which = big improvement. (I had 4 SN inthe most recent testing). Only new upped cards since last time pertaining to this are Pulvy and a quantum pillar. So, now that #2 has it's focus, what fine-tuning suggestions do you have?
With the lack of Supernovas, I'm not sure it's the best idea to leave the mark as :entropy. Could I fit an SOG or 2 in for a mark of life without making the deck too big? What are your thoughts?
My Decks

The_Same_Guy

Re: Nymphbows https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32245.msg446704#msg446704
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 06:37:01 pm »
If you were to do that I would (in my humble opinion)
swap two quantum pillars for SoGs and then a third for an entropy pendulum.
That way you could keep the deck size constant.

blarg: Rutarete