*Author

Offline XenocidiusTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg371638#msg371638
« on: July 26, 2011, 08:34:04 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 713 745 77m 77m 77m 77m 7an 7dr 7dr 7gr 7jv 7jv 7q3 7tb 7tg 80g 8pj

This deck stemmed out of a discussion last night on chat where Kuroaitou was asking us for ideas for cards that synergized well with Iridium|Vanadium Warden. Surprisingly, no one could think of many except for Immolation|Cremation.

The irony here is that nearly every card in this deck synergises with Warden. And if you look closer, you'll see many other synergies too. Also, Cremation is not used.

Vanadium Warden: The central card of the deck. Use it for CC, both hard and soft.
Flesh Recluse: Some cheap damage. Use web to make airborne creatures attackable.
Elite Charger: Some cheap, powerful damage.
Rage Elixir: Use this on a buffed Warden to give them extra attack. Alternatively, use it on a Voodoo Doll.
Arctic Octopus: Can haz moar CC?
Improved Blessing: Give some attack to those Wardens!
Chaos power: See above!
Epinephrine: Lets guarding Wardens escape their delay and attack. Blessing gives them the magical 3 attack.
Turtle Shield: An extra turn of delay is always good.
Voodoo Doll: Guard it for soft PC, or use Rage Elixir on it.
Vampire Dagger: Cheap damage and healing.
Phase Recluse: Some cheap damage. Use web to make airborne creatures attackable.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 08:28:31 am by Kuroaitou »
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Opsinis

Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg372012#msg372012
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 12:59:25 am »
First Post!

Anyways, I too was thinking of my neglect towards Warden and ways to use it. Here is my solution. You are right, so many synergies. Choas Power, Elixir, and blessing all are great for the wardens. So many different strategies within the whole picture.

Great deck!

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg510411#msg510411
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 08:30:48 am »
I'm kind of sad that this deck (despite the nerf to Supernova) didn't really get seen from many; it has HUGE amounts of CC potential, and excluding the Turtle Shield (that can be replaced with something simple like Precognition or PC), it looks pretty solid. Has anyone tested this or used this extensively?

Offline bobknows

• Reputation Power: 4
  • bobknows is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg510762#msg510762
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 03:20:16 am »
My first attemt with wardens sucked, i tried to make a trio from bless+adrenaline+warden. Terrible slow and ineffective. This deck seems great, and i cant wait to try it out.

Offline mypetmachine

• Reputation Power: 1
  • mypetmachine is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • go!
Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg510803#msg510803
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 06:08:10 am »
If you used rage pot instead of elixir, you could use it on the warden without having to use cp or blessing on it first. Additionally, blessing+  rage pot gives the other adrenaline magic number of 8.
\m/ rock n' roll! \m/

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg510814#msg510814
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 07:07:29 am »
This reminds me of a wardenbow I made about a month ago. It focused less on CC and more on warden-boneyard-fallen elf. Spiders and wings too. You've inspired me to fish out the deck code and play it some more!
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg510815#msg510815
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 07:41:32 am »
I'd use -1 squid -1 turtle -2 rage elixir +2 rage pot +2 wings. 3 spiders + wings = very good shielding. Squid requires to much water and is redundant with warden. RP is better than RE as it can be used on the warden without killing it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:43:26 am by SnoWeb »

Offline ~Zytoc~

• Reputation Power: 2
  • ~Zytoc~ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Give me a Grabow and I'll rush.
Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg511016#msg511016
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 07:38:09 pm »

A voodoo here,nice combination with your control but still I tihnk that this needs some PC. So,I'd try out Improved Steal instead that voodoo.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg511063#msg511063
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 09:28:55 pm »
has all the nice synergies for a warden, only complain i have is Y U NO PUT PC  :P

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg511068#msg511068
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 09:44:04 pm »
I would replace the rage elixirs for rage pots. They can give att to wardens if you don't have CP or blessing on them.
And that toto shield can be replaced for a hourglass. I know, it delays and is a warden synergy, but drawpower is drawpower.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:46:34 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline memimemi

• Reputation Power: 6
  • memimemi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always something more to learn!
Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg511479#msg511479
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 11:03:44 am »
You missed one of the greatest Warden synergies of them all: SoP.

Suggestions: -1 Doll, -2 Chaos Power, -1 Turtle Shield.  +1 Warden, +3 SoP.

You don't really need the shield, if your Wardens are killing everything in sight; you don't need the CPs, with Blessing and Shard of Patience for buffs - it also gets you to a SN more quickly.

Just some thoughts, from another fan of Wardens.

The counter to :gravity isn't :aether; it's :D

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Wardenbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29115.msg511483#msg511483
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 11:45:24 am »
You missed one of the greatest Warden synergies of them all: SoP.

Suggestions: -1 Doll, -2 Chaos Power, -1 Turtle Shield.  +1 Warden, +3 SoP.

You don't really need the shield, if your Wardens are killing everything in sight; you don't need the CPs, with Blessing and Shard of Patience for buffs - it also gets you to a SN more quickly.

Just some thoughts, from another fan of Wardens.

SoP would conflict with the rest of the deck, slowing down his attack, and making the buff cards almost redundant
the shield can stop immaterial creatures, your wardens cant
CP are an excellent buff card that wont conflict at all with Snova, considering that the deck barely uses  :entropy

anything
blarg: