*Author

Offline EvaRiaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Metamorphosis - Sign Up as a Reserve Player! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27721.msg353292#msg353292
« on: June 18, 2011, 06:32:33 pm »
First read the RULES (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,16592.0.html) very carefully. Then read them again. Seriously though, this is a complicated event, so make sure you try not to miss ANYTHING.

Then, put down your:

Forum Name
Chat Name
In-Game Name
Marks you would like to start with.

Reserve players must choose a mark from BOTH Alignments.
One from Cool Colours:
 :aether :air :darkness :death :life :water
One from Warm Colours:
 :earth :entropy :fire :gravity :light :time

Any amount of reserve players may sign up.
The event will not start until at least 5 reserves have signed up.

NO EDITING PLEASE!
If you would like to change marks, just repost.

- Onizuka :air :gravity

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Metamorphosis - Sign Up as a Reserve Player! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27721.msg364161#msg364161
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 04:30:19 am »
RootRanger x3

:air
:light
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Metamorphosis - Sign Up as a Reserve Player! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27721.msg364658#msg364658
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 01:00:11 am »
Onizuka
Revoltion
Revoltion

:gravity
:air

Tell me if I have to send decks or not (I'm not quite sure).
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

anything
blarg: