*Author

The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg347059#msg347059
« on: June 06, 2011, 10:10:44 pm »
THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME
As some of you may have noticed, I am leaving the community. I probably won't be back, and if I do come back, it will likely be a long time from now, or just coming back for a PvP Event (I am considering joining War IV, if I do, and if I get on team time, you know what deck you can expect to be in our vault :P).
Let's get to the deck.
P.S. now that you know this piece of information, see what I did with the deck name? :P
Unupgraded
Primary Cards
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rl 5rl 5ro 5ro 5ro 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 622 8pu

"Filler" cards (cards you can add to make it 30 cards)
- Precognition
- Dimentional Shield
- Silence
- Golden Hourglass
- Fractal
- Time Pillars/Time Pendulums

Spoiler for Hidden:
Deck Helper comment: 
This deck was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result no longer works correctly.

Upgraded

Primary cards
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ba 7ba 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q8 7q8 7q8 7qe 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

"Filler" cards
- Precognition
- Phase Shields
- Ghost of the Past
- Fractal
- Shard of Gratitude
- Animate Weapon
- Electrum Hourglass
- Silence
- Time Pillars/Time Pendulums

Strategy

Defense
It's amazing how good Dimentional Shields/Phase Shields are, and it's more amazing that they are even better with Eternity. Most PvP decks out there use one-use only PC (Deflagration/Explosion and Steal), so they have to choose: do I take out a shield, or the eternity? If they choose shields, Eternity will hold off creatures they use for quite a long time (longer if it's upgraded, and you are using Shard of Gratitude); if they choose Eternity, unless they have momentum, poison, or magic damage, you should be fine (with Shard of Gratitude, little amount of momentum or poison won't be too bad). Since you have multiple Eternities, try to use some to waste your opponent's PC before dropping shields is good.

Watch out for:
- Pulverizer
- Butterfly Effect

P.S. momentum without too much PC won't cut it usually, Eternity draw denial + CC can stall long enough for you to use Fractal on your GotP and finish the game.

Offense
On a quick glance, the deck has little to no offense. But, when you look harder, you will see that there are GotP and Fractal. It's slow, but with the superb defense, you can usually hold on long enough to kill your opponent before they kill you. The seemingly flimsy offense is actually good against stalls, given its ability to OHK or 2HKO.

Support
  • Golden Hourglass/Electrum Hourglass - Draw like crazy with these, don't worry about deck-out (Eternity+GotP to prevent deck-out if needed). Try to draw some PC on these too.
  • Precognition - Helps to speed the deck up, also give you some insight regarding your opponent's hand.
  • Silence - Use after Fractal, early on in the game, or any time you see fit. Better with Precognition.
  • Animate Weapon - This is only available if you use upgraded version, but can give you multiple Eternities at once. Multiple Eternities aren't usually needed, but they can help if you need to keep rewinding a GotP to prevent deck-out
Credits

- archayts for the original Eternal Concordance
- Noobiecakes for the popular version of Eternal Concordance: I've GotP Time
- 10 men for helping on I've GotP Time (btw, just now did I notice there is a space between "10" and "men" :P)
- TheIdioticidiot for creating the PvP version of the awesome FG farmer
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 05:45:47 am by willng3 »

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg347062#msg347062
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 10:13:59 pm »
Figure I should correct you one last time before you leave :P The original Eternal Concordance was created by archayts here: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4148.0

Hope to see you in the future TII.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg347066#msg347066
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 10:17:09 pm »
Once again, you've made a great deck.
It's sad to see you go.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg347069#msg347069
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 10:26:37 pm »
It is quite sad to see you go.  Anyone who can make an effective Ive GotP Time in 30 cards for PvP is a genius, and that you are.  Thanks for leaving us with a good memory.
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg347080#msg347080
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 10:39:47 pm »
Peace out, TII.  I'll miss you.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg347103#msg347103
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 11:45:14 pm »
Good luck (I don't think you need it; you'll survive!) in real life TII and I'm sad to see you go. I'll be sure to treasure those tourny moments we had (sometimes) and carry on your memory, despite it good or bad.

Nice deck! Genious PvP I've GotP Time deck is genius. :P
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg347115#msg347115
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 11:54:33 pm »
A rather nice way to go out with a bang, great deck you've made here.

Hope to see you in the future TII. :)

trev0r13

Re: The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg347117#msg347117
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 12:02:02 am »
heres my aether/time deck. its not upgraded yet but here.
http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/?deck=4t3zJ5rgz15rhz25ri5rjz15rkz15rl5rmz25rnz15rrz25ru8pu
i dont know how to post a full picure yet but heres a link

Re: The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg347120#msg347120
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 12:06:40 am »
BOOHOO!! You helped me so much in my time here. I've only been here a year and I know you verry well. If I'm not mistaken you are one of my profile buddies. Sad to see you go..  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ >:( 

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg347316#msg347316
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 11:07:40 am »
You'll prolly keep chasing me around on the net some more!

So I guess this is more of a see you soon then a good bye. Take care either way TII and thanks for my 1111th post ;)

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Best Memory of my Time here [Time/Aether][PvP 1 & 2][Unupgraded & Upgraded] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27302.msg349075#msg349075
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 05:16:36 pm »
Wow just noticed this... all I can say is it's been great having you here. Though I don't understand why you locked your topic in the farewell section when you have this topic... anyway I hope you can come back

anything
blarg: archayts,Noobiecakes,10 men,TheIdioticidiot