*Author

Offline EssenceTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Paradigm Flux | Paradigm Bloom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27113.msg344503#msg344503
« on: June 01, 2011, 06:59:48 pm »
NAME:
Paradim Flux
ELEMENT:
Other
COST:
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Generate 4 .
NAME:
Paradigm Bloom
ELEMENT:
Other
COST:
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Generate 6 .
ART:
Wikimedia Commons (modified from here )
IDEA:
Essence
NOTES:
: 1 Apogee Quanta.

Apogee quanta costs are all paid out of whatever quanta pool currently has the most quanta in it.  Any one apogee cost is paid out of a single pool of quanta -- if two or more are tied for fullest, one is selected at random and the entire cost is paid from that pool.  If no pool has enough quanta to pay the apogee cost, the ability cannot be activated/card cannot be cast.

Similarly, apogee quanta that gets generated goes into the pool that has the most quanta currently in it -- or, if there's a tie for fullest, a randomly chosen one of those pools.

In this case, the Paradigm cards act as 'quanta unifiers', taking quanta from random pools and putting it into whatever pool is already fullest.

SERIES:

If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Paradigm Flux | Paradim Bloom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27113.msg344579#msg344579
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 09:00:55 pm »
In this case, the Paradigm cards act as 'quanta unifiers', taking quanta from random pools and putting it into whatever pool is already fullest.
So this card takes 4/6 random non-highest quanta and converts it into the element of the highest quanta?

• Legendary Member
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Paradigm Flux | Paradim Bloom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27113.msg344585#msg344585
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 09:06:20 pm »
Exactly.  Or, in the case of Bloom, it converts some and then creates a few more. :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Paradigm Flux | Paradim Bloom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27113.msg344591#msg344591
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 09:10:51 pm »
Oh! I thought they were zero-cost and the mechanic "generate X apogee quanta" meant "convert X apogee quanta", my bad.
I'm kind of confused on the role this card plays...turn rainbow quanta generation into faster-than-pillar mono quanta generation so that monos can rush even faster? I wonder if we can replace destroyers with dragons if you run this in an immo-nova?

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Paradigm Flux | Paradigm Bloom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27113.msg344798#msg344798
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 03:27:20 am »
Nice synergy with Dis. Shield.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

• Legendary Member
Re: Paradigm Flux | Paradigm Bloom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27113.msg344994#msg344994
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 07:23:37 pm »
It's got great synergy with Nova/Supernova and Immolation/Cremation, but also with Quantum Towers -- unless you get really unlucky and the Towers randomly overpower your Mark, it would be a great way to get high-CC creatures from your Mark out while still having useful rainbow backup cards.

blarg: