*Author

Offline Vinvick3714Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Vinvick3714 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
(Water) vinvick3714 2 - (Gravity) TheIdioticIdiot 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25211.msg321588#msg321588
« on: April 28, 2011, 01:40:26 am »
Code: [Select]
5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i9 5i9 5ii 5ii 5ii 5ii 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm
Wow. First War match I've ever won. Rav, when you read this, know that the Streak has been broken for both of us.

Game 1: 2 Pendulum start. I had an ice shield in hand, but after I saw all the momentumed creatures TII had, I played my steamies iimmediately. I froze a titan as soon as he flew it. First phoenix I played got accelled after a bit. Second phoenix stuck, as did the steamies I played.

Game 2: Better start. I got my steamies down, and phoenixes pretty fast. He played a wings, which I deflagged after I started growing my steamies. Quick win after that.

Good games TII, you played the best you could.

Re: (Water) vinvick3714 2 - (Gravity) TheIdioticIdiot 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25211.msg321592#msg321592
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 01:45:28 am »
Code: [Select]
55k 55k 55l 55l 55l 55s 55s 562 562 562 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 5oi 5oi 5ol 5on 5on 5on 5on 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo
first game: RNG hell... 18 cards drawn... 0 wings (not that it mattered, vin had 3 deflags in hand), got EE wayyy too late... used 2 shockwaves to kill a steam machine, acceled a phoenix, but not enough...

second game: more RNG hell... 1 wings.. got deflaged before much of anything... drew only 1 accel, decided to try to outdamage, used it on titan... drew one shockwave only (not enough to do anything...), gg...

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: (Water) vinvick3714 2 - (Gravity) TheIdioticIdiot 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25211.msg321593#msg321593
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 01:53:36 am »
Congratulations for getting your first War win, vin!  Hmm, that rhymed more than I intended it to.

Do you have Rav have any tips for those of us (me!) that are still searching for that elusive first win? ;)
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Water) vinvick3714 2 - (Gravity) TheIdioticIdiot 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25211.msg321724#msg321724
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 05:23:58 am »
vinneh!!!
gratz with your first war win, you really deserved it after 2 wars of brilliant work :).
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Water) vinvick3714 2 - (Gravity) TheIdioticIdiot 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25211.msg321729#msg321729
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 05:35:44 am »
Congratulations to Vin and the team!
We're doing great so far this round, let's make it as good as the previous one! Good job guys.

And TII, no phoenix comments this time?.... :(

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: (Water) vinvick3714 2 - (Gravity) TheIdioticIdiot 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25211.msg321734#msg321734
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 05:50:39 am »
Congrats Vin, I knew you could do it! :]

Also, Nils, you should show up sometime, we didn't see you for days by now..
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Water) vinvick3714 2 - (Gravity) TheIdioticIdiot 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25211.msg321813#msg321813
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 11:48:25 am »
I told you. The streak couldn't last forever.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

blarg: