*Author

Offline EssenceTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg315635#msg315635
« on: April 19, 2011, 09:09:34 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77g 77g 77g 77g 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 8po

This deck is pure whoopass in a can.  With 24(!!) creatures and 6 spells (all immolation), this deck gets damage flowing from turn 1 and keeps the pressure on...well, until the opponent puts down a Dimension Shield, really. :)  Average PVP2 win speed over 40 games is 6.96 turns.  It walks through t50, sails through AI3, and is basically a monster.  You can literally count on your next draw being something that will hurt your opponent 78% of the time.  This deck walks through creature control with Phoenices, high-HP Destroyers, and oh, yeah, more creatures.  It laughs at most shields by overdamaging the damage-reducers and outswarming the percentage-missers.  It smirks at GotP/Nightmare by always being able to cast the next card you draw.

It gets completely WRECKED by Hope and DimShield, but what'cha gonna do, right? 

Thanks to Grabbix and 30 Creatures for inspiration.  :)

I've often played this with -1 Brimstone Eater and +1 Destroyer and/or Phoenix.  It works about as well if not actually a tiny bit better.

Also, you can try replacing the Fire Mark for an Earth Mark and then replacing one Gnome with a hitter.  It makes you even more Cremation-dependent, but it also makes sure you will be able to get a Graboid out in a reasonable timeframe, which can save you from the rare clogged hand.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg315637#msg315637
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 09:13:13 pm »
maybe switch some brimstone/gemfinder to explosion, I know this is meant to be pure rush, but explosions help a lot

I would say more phoenixes, but if you switch some brimstone for explosion, not enough :fire...

Offline badivan1

• Reputation Power: 2
  • badivan1 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg315913#msg315913
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 02:15:59 am »
maybe switch some brimstone/gemfinder to explosion, I know this is meant to be pure rush, but explosions help a lot

I would say more phoenixes, but if you switch some brimstone for explosion, not enough :fire...
Wouldn't switching out a Graboid or two for Explosion more fitting ?  The Gemfinders (and Cremation to a lesser extent) are your only source of Earth quanta.

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg315917#msg315917
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 02:20:46 am »
One word: Evil.
This thing wreaks any rush, by out damaging and out playing it, amazingly.
Weakness:
Dim
Hope
Flying OE
Possibly panda.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg315925#msg315925
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 02:27:48 am »
Interesting...a modification here and there and it'll be perfect. I think I'm keeping it to myself though.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Seraph

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Seraph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg315936#msg315936
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 02:36:30 am »
You can literally count on your next draw being something that will hurt your opponent 78% of the time. 
My statistics actually show 80% (not counting unplayable cards, which according to your unverified claims, there are none)
after undergoing a deep spiritual revelation and coming into contact with several deities of past civilizations, I have divined that the only nondamaging cards are cremations

• Legendary Member
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg316055#msg316055
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 06:55:07 am »
Well, I wouldn't say that there are NO unplayable cards.  You may, in fact, get Black Hole'd and be unable to play that Phoenix you just drew.  But it's bloody unlikely, so I just kind of randomly dropped a couple of percentage points. 

Either that, or I just seriously rolled a fumble on my long division in my head check.  Take your pick. :P
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Jangoo

• Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg316077#msg316077
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 07:54:06 am »

Jep, eversince they're for free, the Gemfinders are prime immotargets in destroyer-rushes.

• Legendary Member
Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg318033#msg318033
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 03:22:30 am »
(seeking more comments for to get this deck into the PVP2 deck archive.  Please to say something. :) )

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg318051#msg318051
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 04:04:20 am »
(seeking more comments for to get this deck into the PVP2 deck archive.  Please to say something. :) )
something

what now? i said it.

I really like the idea of using creatures to also power everything else ,and it flows really nicely, I does run into problems with shields though so i would agree with TII that an explosion is needed to be a more consistant deck. although that would make it less fun
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg318131#msg318131
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 07:47:52 am »
Only problem with this deck is needing the Brimstones upped... It's not like they're played much.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline Jangoo

• Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: Crimson Sabbath - the 24/6 Annhilator - [PVP2][t50][Ai3][Fire][Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=24782.msg318774#msg318774
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 08:07:44 am »

Lol. How many comments does one need to get it archived?
Do off-topic comments like this one count?

blarg: Essence