*Author

Offline SpikeSpiegelTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg287000#msg287000
« on: March 09, 2011, 05:59:02 pm »
:timebig

Long long ago, in the beginnings of the world, the 12 masters saw the new lands, and divided them amongst their people.

Those of water took the oceans, those of fire took the volcanoes, those of air took the skies, those of earth took the ground...

...the noble men of light built cities, the mischievous dark lurked in cities of their own...

...those of life lived in the forest, and those of death corrupted and made the swamp...

...gravity surrounded the mountains, and entropy filled in the unfilled land. Even aether had a place, filling that which did not fit in this world.

Until, patient as always, the Master of time stood to choose.

"HA!" Cackled the Master of death. "Where will you go?!"

"There is no room left" the Master of light agreed...

In fact, all the Masters felt quite smug, having outsmarted the poor Master of time...

But Time is patient for a reason. The time Master sat, and he thought, and he realized the way.

And he took a swing of his wand, and fired it at the earth, and shouted "THERE!"

And with a blast, the land turned to desert.

And "THERE!"

He drained the water and the life and the fire and EVERYTHING but the land. Everything but time filled wastes...

And the other masters looked at him, shocked.

Even fire could not start where there was no fuel.

No one but time could live there...

Every day, in the scorching sun, the warriors of time work.

Even as they die, they return from the past until the deed is done...

Because there is one thing, ONE THING, all Time elementals know:

When the end of time arrives, there will be one element left.

It will not be those who tried to destroy Time before time itself began.

No.

When the wars are fought and the dust settles, everyone in time knows one thing.

There is no room on this world, for anyone else.

By Gl1tch

(http://imageplay.net/it/)

:time Time Master Speech  :time

"When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another..."

"Master..."

"Yes?"

"Master, it seems like the US Declaration of Independence..."

"Oh...ok, I start over." *Reverse Time*

"I don't know what to say really. Three minutes 'til the biggest battle of our professional lives. It all comes down to today. Now either we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play, till we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me..."

"Master..."

"What?"

"This is Al Pacino's speech in Any Given Sunday..."

"Oh...true...ok ok, I start over again." *Reverse Time*

"Zion, hear me! It is true, what many of you have heard. The machines have gathered an army and as I speak, that army is drawing nearer to our home. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid...

"Master..."

"Oh God...what's wrong now?"

"This is Morpheus speech from The Matrix Reloaded..."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Master, you should close wikipedia and try to write a your own speech..."

*Mmmh...you're right..." *Reverse Time*

"We don't have permanent control as fire or darkness, we cannot rush as life does and people say we haven't chances in this war. I think it is time to show how a good team can overturn even the worst prediction, how the player's skill will prevail on the cards power and how to do the impossible.

And I think that time is now..."

Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline DevilLoss

• Reputation Power: 9
  • DevilLoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Just a wandering ghost with no home.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg287291#msg287291
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 02:15:36 am »
idk about graphic skills i might be ableto help with speech and song though.
The Devil what more is there to say.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg287340#msg287340
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 03:40:37 am »
Instead of saying send a pm to the master, why don't you just say pm me (me refering to you)?

• Legendary Member
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg287523#msg287523
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 01:08:51 pm »
Ty DL, but we only need a graphic.

;)

Instead of saying send a pm to the master, why don't you just say pm me (me refering to you)?
Because if I had written "pm me", there would be someone who would ask: "why do not you write pm the Time Master instead of pm me?"

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg287525#msg287525
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 01:10:16 pm »
Ty DL, but we only need a graphic.

;)

Because if I had written "pm me", there would be someone who would ask: "why do not you write pm the Time Master instead of pm me?"
He is the Time Master, he had seen that.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline DevilLoss

• DevilLoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Just a wandering ghost with no home.
Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg287731#msg287731
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 08:13:07 pm »
ok only graphic if i ever get my good laptop working all pm you if i cant help out with it right now im back down to a old laptop and school computers :(
The Devil what more is there to say.

• Legendary Member
Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg288472#msg288472
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 12:21:21 am »

I'm waiting for warmaster/SG approval...

;)

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg288479#msg288479
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 12:32:34 am »
reverse time: makes you pay for the same creature over and over again.
hourglasses: draw speed on warp 5!
combo'd with darkness: GotP says hi to opponnent's hand.
combo'd with aether:anubis say no to your CC.
combo'd with gravity: the scarabs all go : om nom nom, om nom nom, om nom nom.
combo'd with life: scarab/pharaoh/ bond mass healin' + mass aggro
combo'd with entropy: TIMEBOW!!!!!

time can be paired with so much elements its just laughing matter.
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg288647#msg288647
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 07:58:40 am »
Well you got my approval Spike! Looks beautifull, good job!

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg288713#msg288713
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 10:32:48 am »
Beautiful. I was expecting propaganda of decent quality since I kept thinking of Xinef's last war, and Spike did not fail me. I approve.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg288848#msg288848
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 04:07:10 pm »
the empress of gravity has given her approval! grab your eternities and lets start boucing critters!
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

Oscar Wilde

Re: Time https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22632.msg289800#msg289800
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 08:57:44 pm »
bump?

Oscar Wilde

anything
blarg: