*Author

New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg280113#msg280113
« on: February 28, 2011, 02:47:51 am »
5 new gods!!!
we need at least 5 new unupped decks without as little rares as possible!!!

the 5 gods:

Eternal Crusader
Code: [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q3 7q3 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q7 7q7 7q7 7q8 7q8 7qc 80h 80h 81q 81q 81q
mono aether works wonders

Serket
710 710 710 710 710 710 710 713 713 713 713 713 71a 71a 71e 71e 71e 71e 71e 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ao 7ao 7ao 7ao 7ao 7b0 7b0 7ta 7ta 7ta 7ti 7ti 7ti
modified mono aether with purifies should work

Hecate
7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7tb 7te 7te 7te 7te 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7th 7th 7th 7t9 7t9 7ta 7t8
tricky... upped fire cremate rush can probably beat this deck fairly easily, unupped rareless deck might be hard... I got not the slightest clue (tho sanctuary is probably good as a healing source facing against Hecate)

Jezebel
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gp 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7tb 7tc 7tc 7ti 7ti 7ti
the most random FG now (previously, it was either destiny or chaos lord), sometimes a simple unupped AI3 rush will work, other times, she gets super good nymphs like purple and stops your rush cold... I think modified mono aether with enchant artifacts (6) should work though

Akebono
6rs 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 744 746 746 748 748 748 748 748 748 74a 74c 74d 74g 74g 74i 74i 74i
this one is trickier than you might think... the momentum isn't easy to deal with... with rares, you can use a mono aether with >3 lobos, and some sanctuaries (despite costing 4 :light, you don't need these too soon, so the mark is enough) to hold off titans, without rares, i have no idea... maybe liquid antimatter?

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg280122#msg280122
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 03:03:04 am »
I beat Serket on the trainer with a Mutation deck - not rainbow. Though it's hard without a jade shield. Use antimatter to keep yourself alive.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg280124#msg280124
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 03:06:01 am »
I beat Serket on the trainer with a Mutation deck - not rainbow. Though it's hard without a jade shield. Use antimatter to keep yourself alive.
we want consistent decks to beat these gods when the oracle gives them to us
and I don't imagine a mutation deck being consistent...

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg280126#msg280126
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 03:07:37 am »
Serket counter: Deja vu + hope + purify.
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg280128#msg280128
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 03:08:41 am »
we want consistent decks to beat these gods when the oracle gives them to us
and I don't imagine a mutation deck being consistent...
You consistently mutate the scorps.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Ekki

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Ekki is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not-so-young Elemental
Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg280219#msg280219
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 07:25:20 am »
Akebono looks fairly easy with Liquid Antimatter. OD is lobo'd when Liquid Shadow is casted, and Chimera will have negative attack mostly, since it looks low on creatures.

Hecate looks weak against Devtal, but IDK how well it does in unupped environment.

Jezebel might be weak against rushes, but it's a Pandora's box, so mono aether+EA's sounds reasonable.

The other 2 are already defeated by mono aether... cool *goes to upgrade 6 Phase Dragons*

Hodari

Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg280267#msg280267
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 09:31:09 am »
Beat Serket, Akebono, and Hecate so far with CCYB.  Serket looks pretty easy there as long as you get your shield out early before taking too much poison damage.  Akebono was probably somewhat lucky..played eternity very early and used that to get rid of his first couple overdrives, switched to pulverizer a few turns later, and antimattered 2 of his dragons.  Hecate stole eternity which made it much harder but shield and shards kept me alive and I eventually wound up winning with a combination of antimattering 2 of his 8/8 liquid shadow'd dolls and a quinted air nymph(won 2 dolls from spins also  :) )

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg280445#msg280445
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 08:51:47 pm »
Beat Serket, Akebono, and Hecate so far with CCYB.  Serket looks pretty easy there as long as you get your shield out early before taking too much poison damage.  Akebono was probably somewhat lucky..played eternity very early and used that to get rid of his first couple overdrives, switched to pulverizer a few turns later, and antimattered 2 of his dragons.  Hecate stole eternity which made it much harder but shield and shards kept me alive and I eventually wound up winning with a combination of antimattering 2 of his 8/8 liquid shadow'd dolls and a quinted air nymph(won 2 dolls from spins also  :) )
It's also possible to beat the rest of the 2 with CCYB.

Jezebel is tricky at times with CCYB. Do as much damage as you can with Quinted creatures and throw out a Jade Shield and another PA'ed permanent if you have PA.

Eternal Crusader is quite doable even if you play your Pulverizer. Destroy priority: Quantum Towers > Turtle Shields, Eternities. Don't bother with Time Towers, Aether Pendulums, Light Towers, and Hourglasses. As long as you keep Eternal Crusader dry of :rainbow by destroying his 6 Quantum Towers he won't be able to accumulate the required quanta to use Endowed weapon abilities.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg280451#msg280451
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 08:59:38 pm »
Jezebel is tricky at times with CCYB. Do as much damage as you can with Quinted creatures and throw out a Jade Shield and another PA'ed permanent if you have PA.

Eternal Crusader is quite doable even if you play your Pulverizer. Destroy priority: Quantum Towers > Turtle Shields, Eternities. Don't bother with Time Towers, Aether Pendulums, Light Towers, and Hourglasses. As long as you keep Eternal Crusader dry of :rainbow by destroying his 6 Quantum Towers he won't be able to accumulate the required quanta to use Endowed weapon abilities.
um... I am talking about unupped and preferably rareless decks here... CCYB obviously does fine against most gods...
this is for the oracle thing

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg280454#msg280454
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 09:06:31 pm »

Donot

Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg281154#msg281154
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 10:15:27 pm »
I bet a carfully crafted voodoo deck could do well against Hecate.  Maybe something with healing (purify?) and quinted earth nymphs...

tttt

Re: New Decks for New Gods? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21847.msg281892#msg281892
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 08:34:37 pm »
With CCYB I've had moderate success against those 5 FGs.
Akebono - wait for the chimera and use Antimatter. I use 2 dials, so when I get the feeling he's about the pull it, I lay the dials to protect myself from the possible single hit kill. Fast and furious, this guy.
Jezebel - Antimatter an Aether nymph. Due to steals, a deck would benefit from PAs or unstealable permanents. If you don't use those, temp her with towers/shards, then hourglasses, and when you are sure there are no steals you can lay down the pulvy and shield.
Hecate - you only have to worry for a few steals. Same tactic to avoid steals as against Jezebel, then use deck as intended.
Serket - if you have your Permafrost you have nothing to worry about. Also, fractal Deathstalkers for insane poison counter.
Eternal crusader - I'd say this is the easiest of the new 5 FGs for CCYB. Let him keep his eternity so he uses the crusader's skill on it instead of your pulvy.

anything
blarg: