*Author

Offline jmizzle7Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
Blue Crawler | Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg17198#msg17198
« on: January 12, 2010, 10:02:09 pm »

Blue Crawler
NAME
Abyss Crawler
Water
ELEMENT
Water
3 :water
COST
4 :water
Creature
TYPE
Creature
3|3
STATS
6|6
Common
RARITY
Upgraded
27 | 19
BUY | SELL
1527 | 1160
5i6
CARD CODE
7gm

WIKI PAGE:
http://elementscommunity.org/wiki/cards-water/blue-crawler-abyss-crawler/
USES: Blue Crawlers are the basic hitters for Water.
But when upgraded, Abyss Crawlers quickly become a Water player's best friend. For an additional :water cost, their potency is doubled, so it's always a good idea to reserve a few spots for them in your deck.
EXAMPLE DECK:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c1 5c1 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i7 5i7 5i7 5ig 5jm 5jm 5jm 8pn

Discuss.

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg17246#msg17246
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 12:55:45 am »
Considering Water doesn't have many....or really any high damage creatures other than it's dragon, it's nice to have a few of these around for some quick hitting damage. Plus unupped works really well with Adrenaline.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg17868#msg17868
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 05:57:40 am »
Actually, Abyss Crawler really is one of the very few mid-sized creatures in the game, and almost the only efficiently-costed one.  Kind of a sleeper I guess. :P
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

• Legendary Member
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg17872#msg17872
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 06:20:36 am »
Yeah it is actually a pretty hard hitter. Water actually has some of the best creature upgrades out of all the elements.

YoYoBro

Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg17911#msg17911
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 01:05:21 pm »
NOTE: Not only unupped this card works really well with adrenaline, but it's actually BETTER than upgraded one, cost-wise. If one wants greater safety with the added HP he should consider upgrading it though.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg19078#msg19078
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 06:08:19 pm »
How do you figure that 3 for a 3/3 is better than 5 for a 6/6, YYB?
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

bobcamel

Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg19080#msg19080
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 06:12:20 pm »
You can play it earlier.

• Legendary Member
Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg19083#msg19083
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 06:20:18 pm »
YYB was making the claim that it is better than Abyss Crawler when used with Adrenaline.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg19098#msg19098
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 06:56:59 pm »
I think you need to diagram that sentence, jmizz.

Not only unupped this card works really well with adrenaline, but it's actually BETTER than upgraded one, cost-wise.
Clause 1 states that Blue Crawler works well with Adrenaline.  "But" indicates an urelated or contradictory point.  Then Clause 2 goes on to say that Blue Crawler is "actually BETTER" than Abyss Crawler, cost-wise. 

I just don't see that being true in any mechanical respect.

• Legendary Member
Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg19154#msg19154
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 10:41:02 pm »
Ah, yeah. I forgot to put in that whole "I think" at the beginning of my post... I was trying to read what YYB meant to say. :) Maybe he meant that Blue Crawler is just better than Abyss Crawler, but that's just incorrect. If he meant to say that Blue Crawler is better because of its interaction with Adrenaline, then yes, that sentence needs some serious revision.

P.S. - I do know how to read. I used to work for a newspaper company where I was paid to write and to be a grammar nazi.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg19158#msg19158
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 10:50:25 pm »
:D

I never said or meant to imply that you can't read, 'mizz.  I just read what people actually say instead of trying to guess what they meant, 'cause then I can argue with it.  You can't argue with someone's intended meaning, because it can change.  The text as written is fairly reliable.

;)

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
Re: Blue Crawler / Abyss Crawler https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2076.msg50496#msg50496
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 12:32:09 am »
OP modified to reflect changes in 1.21

anything
blarg: jmizzle7