*Author

Active members:
Zblader(1) Falcon4415(2)

Falcon4415

Theme: Adaptation - Scrambled Fate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20375.msg258585#msg258585
« on: January 27, 2011, 08:55:25 pm »
Scrambled Fate
Code: [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q3 80e 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i
The point of this got is to achieve double adaptation: he adapts to whatever the RNG decides to give him and fractals it, and then you have to adapt to the enemy having 5+ copies of the "featured creature of the day". Furthermore, it introduces a lot of variation into FGs, because you might know the decklist, but not what you are going to face.

I'd like to know any comments you have about this and whether it is too powerful or not powerful enough. I also accept name suggestions.

Please, help me! :)

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Theme: Adaptation - NaN https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20375.msg258593#msg258593
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 09:02:46 pm »
Scrambled Fate - Fate Eggs results are "scrambled" - you'll never know what you get!

But heh, this would be fun - random creatures flying at you from what was seemingly-innocent eggs.  You best bet here to counter this Fg would be Scarabs, Otyughs, and Arctic Squids, as long as you get around the early Lobo ;) .

I like it.

Falcon4415

Re: Theme: Adaptation - NaN https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20375.msg258622#msg258622
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 09:51:54 pm »
My main problem while naming my creation is that I could come up with joke names like "Scrambled Eggs" "A dozen eggs" "Fate Omelette" and such. I still don't love the name, but I don't have anything better.

So yeah. Scrambled Fate, this is the people. People, this is Scrambled Fate.

anything
blarg: