*Author

Active members:
QuantumT(1) Glitch(2)

Offline GlitchTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Theme: Adaption - Dashing Swordsman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20336.msg258108#msg258108
« on: January 27, 2011, 01:56:33 am »
Dashing Swordsman

Code: [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 71a 74c 77f 7al 7dn 7gs 7k1 7k2 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n5 7q8 7tb 80e
You know, people are always impressed if you can wield a sword.  Fancy tricks an illusions and parries and stabs and leaps and lunges.  The ladies swoon.  Now, there's a rare... rare man, a man who can use two swords.  Now, his tricks aren't necessarily as flashy, but their twice as deadly.  But me?  I wield /all/ the weapons.  Sometimes I wield two of the same one, sometimes I don't grab one at all.  It really depends what cashes my fancy.

Oh, and ladies?  I'll go easy on you.

QuantumT

Re: Theme: Adaption - Dashing Swordsman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20336.msg258146#msg258146
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 03:20:57 am »
I really like the idea (I thought about it myself), but I'm pretty sure the ai will always prioritize one weapon over another, so instead of ending up with 4 different crusaders you'll end up with 4 that are all the same.

Offline GlitchTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Theme: Adaption - Dashing Swordsman https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20336.msg258337#msg258337
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 01:33:55 pm »
Perhaps.  This deck is designed to be a different fight every time, so the player has to adapt to it, not the other way around.

blarg: