*Author

Active members:
Tiko(1) ArtCrusade(1)

Offline TikoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Theme: Forbidden Romance - Harlequin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20100.msg255028#msg255028
« on: January 23, 2011, 10:01:37 am »
Harlequin
Code: [Select]
7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7jt 7jt 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7k2 7k3 7k3 7kc 7t4 7t4 7tb 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7ti 7ti 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um"When the rage of the war has been diminished very few found their way back to their lives before.. This is the story of one of them.
There was this actor - whose name was not even known to the comrades he spent his years with -, who was retractive and silent mostly from the day he joined the artists, but turned out he is a well-talented performist and a quick learner in any task he got. Soon he became the channel between the audience and the stage, as his attributes fitted the role perfectly. He quickly personalized the most loved, celebrated and dearest of all, while another time the most hated, feared and despised character. He was a honored friend amongst the people and in the world of the theatre by then. He was succesful; but then came war..
Chaos and havoc waved across the land without sign or purpose, pulling in everything, be it heartbeats or consciousness. He was one of the few who somehow managed to outlive the fury, but despair took away all that was left for him, nothing could become untouched by chaos. With all hope shattered, he started to roam and let emptiness take place. Haunted by the plays of his before-life he slowly began to build up his own twisted reality, where he soon realized the remedy for the way to bridge the diversity of his mind and the abyss in between. With the heart of an actor aided by some skill of a stage magician, his experiments soon had broken the seal of one of the greatest taboos, unleashing a force never seen before..
Now, one of the most insensitive and hollow creature wanders the land, involving all who he meets in his tragicomedy of life, with a trick, that made him one of the more-or less immortals.

Yet, somehow the gods seemed to turn a blind-eye on this action, leaving him on his way to redeem.. or revenge.."

Had a dilemma over the name between Harlequin or Pantomime, decided the former because of the common comical thinking of mimes.
He is a trickster (false) god, with a tactic hard to resist. Though almost entirely unprotected, he can heal back major damage quickly while setting up. His goal is to bring out as many creatures as he can, and while angels pose a threat on their own, the unresistable harm that comes along with them from the merging of contrasts on the dolls can bring down any on their knee.  Capable of doing this quite fast, also his creatures have more than average staying power. Minor equipment for self defense, until the start of the show.
Not much else to say about it, though..

..I hardly believe the current AI can play it as it was meant.
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline ArtCrusade

• Reputation Power: 7
  • ArtCrusade is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Harlequin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20100.msg255233#msg255233
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 04:00:41 pm »
I gotta say that I really like this one. You could add a shield, though, just to make him a bit harder to beat. The AI will not make any problems I think. Other FGs have special AIs already, which help them do the job (Paradox buffs Deja Vus before splitting them, Destiny mutates only RoLs and strong enemy creatures and so forth), so I don't think that'd be much of a problem.
My art:         deviantArt
My poetry:    Writing.com

anything
blarg: