*Author

Offline EvaRiaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg252401#msg252401
« on: January 20, 2011, 06:06:13 am »
Promise
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7gq 7hi 7i6 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k2 7k3 7k3 7k4 7kc 7km 7n2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q4 7q5 7q5 7q8 7q8 8pq

We were never meant to be... I was just a nobody, and you were everything. And yet, we still loved each other. And so, we decided, we would meet, in that promised place, so we could run away, and be together forever.

But you never came...

Even now, I wait in the promised place. Hoping, praying for a from a blessing from god, that a miracle might yet happen.
But every day is the same, a repeat of the last. Hour after hour, the hourglass turns, and yet I still have not seen you.

But I will wait, for all eternity, until the day we can meet again.

This god is quite simple. Hourglasses draw through the deck until those eternities come out. It starts rewinding deja vus, and re multiplying them. Blessings increase the damage. Luciferin turns them into light generators, putting up a hope wall.

Then it either kills you, dies, or decks you out. The miracle is just in case it ever needs a lot of healing.

EDIT: Added an ounce of patience, because of thematic awesomeness.

EDIT: Updated after forever with new SoP. Also some anti SoSac tech. You can still OTK it pretty easy, though I'm not sure there's much I can do about that.

EDIT: 1 Divinity to make OTK harder.

EDIT: 1 Rewind for Voodoo wildcard.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 09:57:30 am by EvaRia »

• Legendary Member
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg252420#msg252420
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 07:48:20 am »
Oops...

I put this in the wrong section ><

Would somebody mind moving it for me please and thank you? Should be in FG Proposals

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg252479#msg252479
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 11:38:01 am »
So...it's Paradox, only -TU and +Hope? 

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the story and the thought that went into this entry -- I think it fits the theme amazingly, and the mechanics are totally solid.  I just fear that the similarity to an existing God might cost you the win here.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

• Legendary Member
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg266198#msg266198
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 04:24:05 am »
Wow, I just played this in the new trainer and it actually works remarkably well.

It's pretty ridiculously hard to get past that Hope wall.

I was using RoL Hope though, if someone who's experienced with using CCYB could try playing it, that would be cool.

And it has a completely different theme than Paradox. The lack of TU really changes the deck.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg266206#msg266206
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 04:34:52 am »
I wouldn't mind if this deck /replaced/ paradox.

Offline sebysebyseby

• Reputation Power: 2
  • sebysebyseby is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Ooh, a text box!
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg266228#msg266228
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 05:18:00 am »
For all of you that might be worried that this deck can not be beaten with some decks...

I am here to say: THIS DECK IS BEATABLE WITH THTE CLASSIC: CCYB....... it just takes a REALLLLLLY long time  ???

(http://imageplay.net/)

(http://imageplay.net/)
 :-X
Ooh! Another text box!

• Legendary Member
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg266235#msg266235
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 05:23:11 am »
Yeah, it takes a while with some decks.

RoL Hope can just manage to deck it out if you're careful with what you're lobotomizing, so it won't stack it's blessings too much.

CCYB can outdamage it eventually... But you need to save that fractal for an Eternity instead of the normal destroyers.

But it's still a fun god to play and you need to be careful if you plan on winning.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg268279#msg268279
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 08:41:00 pm »
I wouldn't mind if this deck /replaced/ paradox.
QFT
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

• Legendary Member
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg269853#msg269853
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 04:53:23 am »
I just realized that this is still in the wrong section lol.

I'm surprised it was even considered a legal entry in the competition.

• Legendary Member
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg519949#msg519949
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 05:20:49 am »
Oh hey, my favourite FG proposal out of all the ones I made.

Updated with a bit of Patience, for thematic awesomeness if nothing else.
Heck, this deck runs enough creatures for it to be useful.

(Also, can this be moved to FG proposals?)

Offline esran

• Reputation Power: 5
  • esran is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg519958#msg519958
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 05:30:32 am »
-1AW +1 miracle might be good.

• Legendary Member
Re: Theme: Forbidden Romance - Promise https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19916.msg1210775#msg1210775
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2015, 11:02:14 am »
Updated this after sheer amounts of forever. The new Shard of Patience needs :water after all. While we're splashing it I thought I'd include Purify for some tech against some decks, though I'm not sure if the AI uses it properly.

Still my favorite False God I designed.

anything
blarg: EvaRia