*Author

Active members:
the dictator(1)

Offline the dictatorTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
FG Competition: Adaptation - Anchiale https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19702.msg250186#msg250186
« on: January 17, 2011, 04:03:08 pm »
She was the one to control the Powers of Fire for the gods, but then her brother Prometheus came along, and shared it with the humans.

Now, they think they know all the secrets of fire, they use it's power to destroy, to kill.

But still, she is the only one who knows all the natures of fire:
It's ability to heat up water, to create powerful and dangerous steam, the ability to grow without losing strength, the power to destroy everything, humans, animals, buildings, it's ability to enrage, to suddenly turn something calm into something dangerous, it's versatility, the possibility to react on every situation present,
and the best of all:

It's power to dominate.

I present you: Anchiale, the goddess of the warming of fire.

Anchiale
Code: [Select]
7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dj 7dj 7dj 7dj 7dj 7dm 7dm 7dn 7do 7e4 7e4 7gp 7gp 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6

Explanation:
This deck is build to adapt on any possible strategy, it has creature control, permanent control, lots and lots of damage building, and permafrost to slow you down.

Counters:
    (Protected) Lobotimizer, (Quinted) Mindflayer(Protected) Eternity, RewindSteal(Improved) Mutation, Fallen Elf/Druid
Decks:
I think it won't be that hard for fight with CCYB, especcialy if you got a protected permafrost (can be stolen), and some antimatter to neutralize the biggest machines, or a quinted flayer.
On the other hand, it will be a real challenge for RoL/Hope, because you will need a lobotomizer to keep the spectres and machines on low attack, and to control the nymphs, but that means the fahrenheit can grow really high, and you lobo can be destroyed or your whole field of RoL can be brought down, however, if you manage to get some dragons or angels early they can control the field, as they are hard to kill, and Anchiale has no healing at all.
With Sha'kar this will be based on your draw, and the time you get to setup, as the steam machines can do lots of damage very fast, but no cards with lots of attack when coming to play make it easy to count the damage your doll will take.

Any suggestion, critics, comments are welcome.
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

blarg: