*Author

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Vampiric Blade [Air][Darkness][Light] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg219852#msg219852
« on: December 09, 2010, 01:03:55 am »
Using the newly (at the time) released Crusader:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pq

Strategy is simple:  Play Daggers, Animate them, Bless them, then Endow them.  Crusader gains the ability and attack of the newly buffed Dagger.  Expect to EM a lot.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:13:57 am by willng3 »
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

LongDono

Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg219857#msg219857
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 01:07:42 am »
Quick question, "newly buffed dagger" mean V dagger got a buffer or do you just mean that crusader is the buffed dagger?

• Legendary Member
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg219860#msg219860
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 01:08:47 am »
Quick question, "newly buffed dagger" mean V dagger got a buffer or do you just mean that crusader is the buffed dagger?
Crusader gains the attack and ability of the Dagger you just played Blessing(s) on.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

LongDono

Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg219863#msg219863
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 01:11:28 am »
Ok I figured it was something like that. Add a steal? As it is a shield is pointless due to the insane amount of HP you absorb, so something that stops you from attacking might get annoying and is prolly the  only real worry.

• Legendary Member
Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg219867#msg219867
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 01:15:05 am »
And what would you remove to add the Steal?  I can't see myself getting rid of anything here.

LongDono

Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg219882#msg219882
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 01:31:16 am »
1 Blessing.
You can already do so much damage, and health gain that I think blessing is just overkill. Could be wrong.

• Legendary Member
Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg219888#msg219888
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 01:36:00 am »
Yeah...you usually want to get as much damage out as possible and I've already noticed that you need the 4 to make that happen.  Honestly I would prefer more but it won't fit in here sadly.

LongDono

Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg219902#msg219902
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 01:44:26 am »
Ah I see a math reason for it. Ok sorry, I just thought the power of crusader went to your head. ( Joke ..... maybe )

Offline coinich

• Reputation Power: 19
  • coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg220235#msg220235
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 03:03:13 pm »
Pendulums are nice, but why have them at all?

Code: [Select]
7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7t9 7t9 7t9 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb
Variant w/ Steals.  You can power it off the mark as Steals usually don't need to be played until late in the game, such as vs Gravity Shield

Code: [Select]
7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb
Faster, my preferred build.

• Legendary Member
Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg220306#msg220306
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 04:42:18 pm »
Well, because it makes the rate of getting out Daggers faster.  By just running off of your mark it'll take you 2 turns before you can get out your first Dagger.  That seems like a lot to me as it gives your opponent a good amount of time to counter you before you even begin to set up against them.  And then if you draw multiple Daggers in your opening hand they'll sit there unused for a longer period of time.  I tried running it off of just my mark at first and was dissatisfied, but that doesn't necessarily mean that wasn't the best build...

Offline coinich

• Reputation Power: 19
  • coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.coinich is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg220319#msg220319
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 05:05:05 pm »
I had no problems waiting two turns myself, and running Stilettos instead can fix that as well.  I rarely had more than one or two Stilettos in my hand at any given time, and that was due to a lack of Animate Weapons than anything else.

Lluis83

Re: Vampiric Blade (Crusader duo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17262.msg229038#msg229038
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 09:57:39 am »
I have changed a light tower for a solar buckler and this is a great deck for EM.

anything
blarg: