*Author

Offline RyliTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg211129#msg211129
« on: November 27, 2010, 09:19:35 pm »
A fate egg deck. Just a bit of fun (no-one uses fate eggs seriously anyway, do they?)
Not going to do stats. It's a little too random for it to be worth it ;) Enjoy

Warning: I do not take responsibility for faulty merchandise. If the contents of the eggs suck, then it's your fault for buying it.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7q2 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pu
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:10:33 am by willng3 »

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg211280#msg211280
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 01:21:57 am »
this looks so fun :D i must try it
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

• Legendary Member
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg211283#msg211283
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 01:25:06 am »
You'll get large variance in your maches,

One match I got a couple of dragons and an anubis to protect them all.
Another, I got a collection of leaf dragons, low-attack nymphs and various other creatures with less than 3 attack.

Watch the reverse times too, because many creature can't be resummoned.

Just remember, it's not a serious farming tool.

Offline BC

• Reputation Power: 0
  • BC hides under a Cloak.
  • have an escape plan
Re: Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg211368#msg211368
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 02:30:16 am »
Warning: I do not take responsibility for faulty merchandise. If the contents of the eggs suck, then it's your fault for buying it.
Heh, I do love some fractal egg decks.  ;)

Nonemo

Re: Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg213233#msg213233
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 02:50:40 am »
How about exchanging an egg for a shard of readiness? Wouldn't it be a great thing to be able to use some of those great abilities you're likely to get from this wild experimenting?  :D

• Legendary Member
Re: Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg213620#msg213620
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 03:10:25 pm »
SoR would probably work, and you'd probably want more than 1, as the chances of drawing it would be too low. I just didn't test it because I don't have any.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg213626#msg213626
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 03:21:32 pm »
needz moar soar.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

• Legendary Member
Re: Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg213632#msg213632
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 03:31:07 pm »
needz moar soar.
Put it in. I only tested with what I had, so SoR wasn't an option for me.

miniwally

Re: Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg213634#msg213634
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 03:32:02 pm »
Considering you've had experience with the deck how much would you think would be best?

• Legendary Member
Re: Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg213636#msg213636
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 03:35:03 pm »
Considering you've had experience with the deck how much would you think would be best?
3-4 probably. You don't get a ridiculous amount of good abilities.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Can haz moar eggz? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16492.msg523634#msg523634
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 04:14:36 pm »
Again, I know this topic is old, but I feel that when compared with decks suck as Frategg or Funtal, this deck actually stands a good chance of having good QI and impressive Egg spawning capabilities with the upped pendulums and Aether mark (others decks either have only the Fate Eggs upped, have weird a weird number of time/aether towers, use really awkward cards, etc.).

My only suggestion to improve this deck is possibly the inclusion of an additional Fractal in place of a Time Tower, and possibly SoR. Other than that, hope that this deck works as the popular deck for the Fate Egg featured article. :)

anything
blarg: morningstar