*Author

Offline jmdtTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
jmdt (fire) 2- miniwally (water) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15248.msg194941#msg194941
« on: November 06, 2010, 01:35:47 pm »
Newsflash: in breaking news jmdt does not use a rush deck.  :o :o :o

We had a desync the first round, I won the second round, we desynced 4 more times, and I finally won the last match.

First win I got an early arsenic, built up poison counters, got him to about 48 hp and bolted him to oblivion.  I think it was an EM win, but if not it was close.  The second win he got a reflective shield out early, but luckily I had an early arsenic and several poisons and won with 18 poison counters and about 90 hp left.  He played a poison from the nova for damage.

Good well played games mini.  Pleasure playing you.

Code: [Select]
52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f6 7dr 7dr 7dr

miniwally

Re: jmdt (fire) 2- miniwally (water) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15248.msg194942#msg194942
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 01:36:35 pm »
Waking up back at water's base mini quickly looked around to check his surroundings, it seemed like all of his team's members were back safely but some, including himself, were covered in scratches and bruises.

Essence was assembling the armies back but the enemy had captured some of our creatures and decreased the creatures we had allied to our cause.

Mini stood up off the bench he'd been put on and felt a sharp pain from his chest where the shriekers had hit him, he ad a sudden flashback to the moment and a feeling of dread came up inside him. When he finally reached Essence he needed to have words, "Essence, I've heard rumours I thought it was nothing but the more I think about them the more there's a possibility of them happening, I here there's another army ready to attack us all after we've weakened each other, there were going to call themselves "Team Underworld".

Essence was contemplating the news "Where did you hear about this?".
"At the slave market, the ones who weren't getting bid of were swearing vengeance against all the masters who didn't consider them valuable enough to be worth a bid"
"And these weren't just mindless ramblings?"
"Some of them making the statements were some of the sanest people I know and they're extremely good fighters"
"We'll have to be on our guard then but for now we need to prepare for the next attack"

The days passed and miniwally got more restless but soon the day of the attack was upon them and the when they arrived at the battlefield Essence made a speech:
"Arise, arise, Team of Water!
Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered,
A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
Charge now! Charge! Charge for ruin and the world's ending!*"
All of team water charged at the enemy Essence went straight for 918 spotting that he was paying attention to else where on the battlefield, thedictator went for willng, wavedash was hit on his side and lifted off his feet by xuru, vinvick was attacked by the light master and ravingrabbid by the darkness master.

Miniwally realised that he was spending to long observing what his allies were doing and he paid the price after jmdt came slamming into his chest, the flashback happened again and jmdt seized the advantage poisoning mini several times and then sending a flurry of fireballs at him to catch him off guard, the shear force of them blasted mini off his feet and several metres behind where he was originally stood but he got back up to his feet and realised jmdt was standing next to him and stabbed him with arsenic mini quickly reached up and managed to pierce the skin of jmdt getting some poison in him but the overwhelming amount of poison in mini was overwhelming jmdt sensed that mini wouldn't recover any time soon and left him on the ground in gut wrenching pain. Mini remembered the purifies that he had left back at base seemed unnecessary at the time he realised how foolish it was to leave them behind and soon he was grateful he managed to pass out.

Code: [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 52o 52o 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5lg 5on 61q
*taken from Lotr

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: jmdt (fire) 2- miniwally (water) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15248.msg195023#msg195023
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 03:18:44 pm »
Surprised by the Rage Elixirs, I take it those were for Dragons?
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Malignant

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Satan Claus
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st True Slayer of GodsSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #2 EventWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: jmdt (fire) 2- miniwally (water) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15248.msg195024#msg195024
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 03:18:52 pm »
Moar death, it helps you to win.

Offline 5pla5h

• Reputation Power: 3
  • 5pla5h is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: jmdt (fire) 2- miniwally (water) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15248.msg195026#msg195026
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 03:19:19 pm »
no creatures for the mad cc spam XD

Offline jmdtTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: jmdt (fire) 2- miniwally (water) 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15248.msg195046#msg195046
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 03:55:01 pm »
Surprised by the Rage Elixirs, I take it those were for Dragons?
Yeah, I wanted extra CC to save bolts, so I went with rage pots.  Dragons have 6 hp so I used upped rage pots to be safe.

blarg: