*Author

Offline BloodshadowTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg173052#msg173052
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:52:11 pm »
EDIT:

All your Elements are belong to me.

This is my ultimate victory...

Previously:

This is what happens if when Darkness wins the War:

I did this using Kamietsu's elemental vectors (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6475.0.html).

This is inspired by Kael Hate:

Maybe yourself or vrt could make an art, that depicts thecreature avatars of the other 11 masters with their souls torn away and transmogrified to Dark beasts. If you want that is.
Why corrupt the 11 Masters when you can corrupt the very icons that represent their elements? Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! >:D
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg173056#msg173056
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 09:59:23 pm »
doesnt this belong in the propaganda section?
anyway, i laugh at this. air will never limit itself to just siding with darkness.
p.s. "all your elements are belong to us"
are you going to and an "ing" after "belong"? or just remove "are"?
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg173063#msg173063
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 10:06:22 pm »
No, I'm posting this here as art. I'll probably make card art out of this.

anyway, i laugh at this. air will never limit itself to just siding with darkness.
Pffffffffft. When we're done with the War, Air will belong to Darkness. It's not like you have a choice. :)) >:D

You haven't heard of "All your base are belong to us"?

Offline asymmetry

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Immolating myself non-stop since 2012
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg173065#msg173065
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 10:07:57 pm »
(ultra ninja'd) this is a very known meme.

Very nice Bloodshadow! mayhaps you let me borrow the  :fire one for my avatar?
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg173076#msg173076
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 10:14:40 pm »
Very nice Bloodshadow! mayhaps you let me borrow the  :fire one for my avatar?
You are free to use this in any way you wish. The art belongs to Zanz anyways.

Offline asymmetry

• asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg173084#msg173084
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 10:23:21 pm »
Thank you (prays a banhammer doesn't land on my face)
I'd also appreciate those vectors,
I've been wanting to make 12 pushable symbols with an animation that makes sense to their respective element. Like the one i'm using now but with good resolution.
I can't do that with png files because they mess up :/
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg174279#msg174279
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 01:10:52 am »
I updated the image. I still can't get the wing edges of the Dark Air Mark to not be blurry, and the Dark Death Mark still looks out of place somehow...

I'm going to trace the other four marks eventually. And make this into a poster or something. If I become the Master of Darkness again, I'll use that as my War Banner.

miniwally

Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg174618#msg174618
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 07:16:51 pm »
The Death Mark looks out of place cause of it's bold border.

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg174644#msg174644
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 08:11:23 pm »
But if I get rid of the lighter-colored border, it doesn't look like the Mark of Death anymore.

BTW, why is your avatar half Darkness half Water now? Traitor!!!!!11!1!!1

Offline asymmetry

Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg174647#msg174647
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 08:14:39 pm »

miniwally

Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg174648#msg174648
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 08:15:58 pm »
But if I get rid of the lighter-colored border, it doesn't look like the Mark of Death anymore.

Because I'm on Waters team for the war so it'd be kind of weird having no water on the avatar but full darkness

Good one :P

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: All your Elements are belong to us https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13718.msg174680#msg174680
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 09:03:48 pm »

This is win.

Also, when you vectorize the other four elements, will you post them (undarkened) on Kami's original thread?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: