*Author

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Speed Nymphs [Life][Water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg170249#msg170249
« on: October 04, 2010, 04:29:47 am »
Apparently setting up farms and taking a break from the game can have some good results...I came up with this rather devious deck idea while helping a poor soul earlier this evening:

Version 2.1:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 7ai 7ai 7ai 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gu 7gu 7gu 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 8pp

Version 1.1:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 7ac 7ac 7ai 7ai 7ai 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gu 7gu 7gu 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 8pp

Not much of a difference here, but I find the quantum issues aren't as common with the changes made.  I took the following stats for 50 AI3 games:

avg. Sec/Game:  112.180
Sec/Turn:            12.27
Clicks/Game:       28.82
Clicks/Turn:         3.15
Score/Min:           8.71
Electrum/Min:      8.93

Time overall (min.):  93.483
Wins:  46
Ems:   6
Losses:  4
Score:    815
Electrum:  835
Avg ttw:  9.140
This is a deck for FUN, I didn't design it with AI3, T50, etc. in mind.  However, it manages to crush AI3 with ease so it's fairly efficient outside of the realm of fun.  Strategy is fairly simple:  play towers/pends, use Nymph's Tears to breed your own Nymph army, then Adrenaline the heck out of everything on the field.  SoR helps this portion quite a bit.  Heals are available in the event of bad draws (which there are always plenty of).  Puffers are just sick when used in such a way, so I added them as well.  The deck is prone to some quantum denial/CC but is pretty sturdy.  Feel free to offer any comments/feedback necessary.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 04:17:35 am by willng3 »
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg170281#msg170281
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 05:05:12 am »
Looks interesting, just one thing, why not remove 2 water towers and life towers, and replace them with Life pendulums? I'd say you don't really need Water Nymphs anyway, and it reduces the chance of bad draws. Just my idea. Or was it because you didn't have those pends upped yet? :))

• Legendary Member
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg170283#msg170283
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 05:07:45 am »
Looks interesting, just one thing, why not remove 2 water towers and life towers, and replace them with Life pendulums? I'd say you don't really need Water Nymphs anyway, and it reduces the chance of bad draws. Just my idea. Or was it because you didn't have those pends upped yet? :))
I did this in trainer to keep my farm running ;).  But yeah, I was considering a similar idea myself.  I'll have to look into it tomorrow :).
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg170286#msg170286
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 05:20:03 am »
I did this in trainer to keep my farm running ;).  But yeah, I was considering a similar idea myself.  I'll have to look into it tomorrow :).
Lol, I thought this was a farming farm since it has SoRs :P Maybe I should do this too, keep people happy and think up great decks ;)

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg170309#msg170309
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 06:35:25 am »
Lol... 2/2 Scorpions weren't good enough for you. You HAD to go after the 3/5 Puffers  :)) :P
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Lluis83

Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg170431#msg170431
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 11:45:40 am »
The deck is pretty fast (for being a nymph based deck.) Good work:)

• Legendary Member
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg170499#msg170499
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 02:31:43 pm »
Lol... 2/2 Scorpions weren't good enough for you. You HAD to go after the 3/5 Puffers  :)) :P
Puffers can survive most CC, Scorpions are just too frail.  I also noticed the AI tends to target the puffers before the nymphs which is pretty useful.

Klaymore

Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg171168#msg171168
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 11:28:52 am »
AdrĂ©nalined Puffer are just sick damages  :D
I like this deck: could maybe be improved with adding a shield or some Congeal for CC ?

• Legendary Member
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg171287#msg171287
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 05:12:01 pm »
AdrĂ©nalined Puffer are just sick damages  :D
I like this deck: could maybe be improved with adding a shield or some Congeal for CC ?
Shields aren't necessary; the deck is so fast that shields aren't needed most of the time, plus I don't like the thought of the shields upsetting quantum balance and slowing down Nymph spawning.  I've found that :water is pretty tight in this deck, so Congeals might not be the best idea.

• Legendary Member
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg171299#msg171299
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 05:25:21 pm »
I've run some more trials on this deck, and beef's suggestion of swapping out Towers for Pends worked magnificently.  My original thought that this deck was devious was false; this deck is downright evil  >:D.  I've outrushed most t50s, crushed AI3s completely, and had feats such as this: 
This was the screenshot I took the turn before I pulled off a 6ttw (I went first).
The game above pointed out something I had not realized previously: Water Nymph possesses much more power than I had originally believed.  SoR'ing one of them effectively allows a massive Nymph spam which completely swarms the opponent before anything can be done to retaliate.  I didn't think I would ever do a ttw study for a nymph deck, but this one has peaked my interest and I will do just that.  Expect stats "soon" :).

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg176279#msg176279
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 04:35:41 pm »
This looks like 3 kinds of fun.  You should submit it to the deck archive.

• Legendary Member
Re: Speed Nymphs https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13524.msg176405#msg176405
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 07:39:36 pm »
This looks like 3 kinds of fun.  You should submit it to the deck archive.
I'm glad you think so, but I must ask, which section of the deck archive would you prefer this submission?

anything
blarg: willng3