*Author

Offline jmdtTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168636#msg168636
« on: October 01, 2010, 07:53:05 pm »
Well I finally did it!!! I made the evil Maxwell's buckler PvP deck I've talked about for months.  The deck is so evil I like to call it 'You're Screwed!!!'.

You play a mono deck such as a shrieker rush, the discord comes out and...you're screwed!!!  The pesky discord can't stop your fire rush with your immolations? a 1st turn bucker comes out and...you're screwed!!!  You have explosions to kill my buckler, I just play another and...you're screwed!!!  You play a speed bow, the maxwell's demon comes out and...you're screwed!!!  You waste your prescious CC getting rid of the maxwell's threat; out comes ruby dragon and...you're screwed!!!  You kill all my critters and think you have me on the ropes; here comes fire lance for direct damage for the kill and...YOUR'RE SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!

I have 0 games actually tesing the deck atm, so some cards are subject to change.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

version 2

by jmdt
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 6rn 6rn 6tt 6tt 6tt 6u5 6u5 6u5 6u7 6u7 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dl 7dl 7dm 7dm 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 8pj

version 1

by jmdt
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rn 6rn 6rq 6rq 6tt 6tt 6tt 6u5 6u5 6u5 6u7 7dg 7dg 7dg 7di 7di 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dl 7dl 7dm 7dm 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 8pj
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:29:44 am by willng3 »

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168639#msg168639
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 07:54:50 pm »
I'm making this deck.  Now.  It's just too evil to resist.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168641#msg168641
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 07:55:50 pm »
Wow. Only seeing this got me screwed.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

CorumDeo

Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168662#msg168662
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 08:40:58 pm »
LOL jmdt I like how you have this epic long description of how people get rolled by the deck then put "I  have 0 games actually tesing the deck atm, so some cards are subject to change.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated."

Screwed me up.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168665#msg168665
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 08:45:42 pm »
LOL I went to trainer just to try this against T50, and guess who's the first person I played?

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168676#msg168676
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 09:14:27 pm »
I've been trying to make this deck for weeks now.  I only hope your attempt was more successful than mine.

xKelevra

Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168678#msg168678
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 09:18:42 pm »
Looks good :] *builds deck*

hrmmm

Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168686#msg168686
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 09:30:32 pm »
hrhr.
*snuffle* ... yep its brimstone.

only see a UG/voodoo or flying titan deck with a chance here.
big stalls decks might have a chance aswell.

but for the rest.... its just  >:D

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168691#msg168691
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 09:35:17 pm »
This deck counters itself as well.  :P

guolin

Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168692#msg168692
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 09:37:11 pm »
LOL I went to trainer just to try this against T50, and guess who's the first person I played?
Lol, nice, definately.

Anyways, perhaps another Lance in there or such? Having more Lances is very handy - CC also comes to mind.

Offline jmdtTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168742#msg168742
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 10:48:28 pm »
well after some playtesting with willng3, I made some decent revisions to this deck to make it fare far better than before.

Code: [Select]
5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 6rn 6rn 6tt 6tt 6tt 6u5 6u5 6u5 6u7 6u7 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dl 7dl 7dm 7dm 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: You're Screwed!!! Maxwell's Buckler Redux https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13386.msg168744#msg168744
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 10:53:37 pm »
Yep, the new version owned my Discord/Black Hole deck...works like a charm :D.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

blarg: jmdt