*Author

Offline ddevans96Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Nova Gate {Upped | Duo | Fun | Stall} https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10818.msg133020#msg133020
« on: August 07, 2010, 03:47:15 pm »
Okay, fail topic name is fail. But it does kind of fit, and I couldn't think of anything better.

First of all, here's the deck:

Upgraded
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80e 80e 80g 80g 80j 80j 80j 80j 8pj

Unupgraded
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61u 61u 61v 61v 623 623 623 623 8pu

Okay, here's the strategy:

1. Play novas and aether pillars, and Mind Gates and use ability.
2. Play shields to stall for time and lobo to get rid of momentum.
3. Use pillars gained from Mind Gate to get more quanta.
4. Play attacking creatures to get some decent damage.
5. Play a creature gained from Mind Gate with the pillars you got.
6. Repeat this until you have a decent amount of damage.
7. Win the match (usually), and gain your rewards.

Some tips:
1. If you have more than one Mind Gate on the field, you should only use one per turn unless the card is a quanta producer or a card you have quanta to play mutiple of and it will be useful.

2. You could use aether Nymphs, Immortals, Dragons, or Recluses. I recommend using recluses upped and dragons unupped but this comes down to preference.

3. This works pretty well unupped as well, although it's slower. If you use it unupped, switch the mark to aether. Using unupped aether cards with upped supernovas is not something I recommend.

4. I tried variants with quantum towers, fractals, twin universe, and silence, but this was the deck with a highest win ratio I could find. If you have a better variant, please tell me below. I would love to hear other ideas.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 04:20:55 am by willng3 »
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

BurnOne

Re: Mind Gate Stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10818.msg146927#msg146927
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 07:01:15 pm »
Haha, so much fun to play.

My lucky punch on gravitron with a ver very similar deck to yours ;)

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mind Gate Stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10818.msg148465#msg148465
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 02:47:59 pm »
Glad you like it. I think it's very fun to play, even if it's not the most effective deck ever.

Also, I'm adding some more stuff to the notes.

Mntoothpick

Re: Mind Gate Stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10818.msg148633#msg148633
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 08:07:37 pm »
Thanks for the deck info.  You have more aether towers and aether nymphs.  I have no aether nymphs. 

I'm trying to build a mindgate deck that works on L5.  I'm opting for quantum towers instead of supernovas.  I also find eternity is great with mindgate.

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Mind Gate Stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10818.msg148640#msg148640
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 08:10:53 pm »
Thanks for the deck info.  You have more aether towers and aether nymphs.  I have no aether nymphs. 

I'm trying to build a mindgate deck that works on L5.  I'm opting for quantum towers instead of supernovas.  I also find eternity is great with mindgate.
I actually made this in trainer, which is why I mentioned the unupped version.

Quantum towers are another good option, but I find you need more than 6 to be as fast.

Mntoothpick

Re: Mind Gate Stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10818.msg148665#msg148665
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 08:34:44 pm »
I'm working with 4 quantum towers and it seems to do alright.  With mindgate you are going to steal alot of pillars anyway.  I am thinking about 1 more upped aether pillar and maybe change an unupped aether to a time pendulm for 2 of those.  Not sure though.

Tom Chunata

Re: Mind Gate Stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10818.msg167657#msg167657
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 01:00:46 am »
Ahh, but your deck is upped and very expensive.

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Mind Gate Stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10818.msg167658#msg167658
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 01:01:35 am »
Ahh, but your deck is upped and very expensive.
Works completely unupped too.

There's notes listed below, BTW.

anything
blarg: ddevans96