*Author

Offline jackofalltradesTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • jackofalltrades is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Master of none
Upgraded.. relic? oO https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62202.msg1236442#msg1236442
« on: June 29, 2016, 02:55:11 pm »
Hey ppl!

I recently got my poison dial ready and started farming false gods, and in one of the spins I got an upgraded relic.

Trouble is, I don't see it anywhere. I'm not necessarily complaining to get it back, just letting you guys know.

(p.s. where do i get nymphs? dont want to start another topic asking about this)

Thanks.

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Upgraded.. relic? oO https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62202.msg1236443#msg1236443
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 02:58:18 pm »
Nymphs and Marks are ultra-rare, they can only be obtained from either the Oracle in the case of Nymphs, or tournaments (for Nymphs and Marks)

Some FGs have Nymphs in their decks, those are replaced with Relics in the spins. Same goes for any deck with Marks/Nymphs in the arena.
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Upgraded.. relic? oO https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62202.msg1236444#msg1236444
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 02:59:02 pm »
If you won an upgraded relic, it should be in the "Other" tab of your cards, unless you exited the game before it saved.

Nymphs, you can either get from the Oracle, on your daily spin (about 1/30 chance) or you get from reward codes for Tournaments, Leagues, and other PvP Events on these forums. You can not win them by spins. In fact, Relics are what replace Nymphs in the spins, and their only use is either to be sold, or saved as a status symbol, they have no use in the game.
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline jackofalltradesTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • jackofalltrades is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Master of none
Re: Upgraded.. relic? oO https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62202.msg1236445#msg1236445
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 03:04:52 pm »
If you won an upgraded relic, it should be in the "Other" tab of your cards, unless you exited the game before it saved.

I'm not usually rushing to press OK after the spins, especially if I've won something. I let it.. settle in. Y'know, let it feel at home in my collection lol.

I did look in the other section and the only upgraded cards I have there are my 7 quantum towers I use for the gold league killer which is a lot of fun.

anything
blarg: