*Author

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272151#msg1272151
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2017, 05:29:58 pm »

It's not even actually good. Sad!

(Just to confirm, I had the "1" mana to play it)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 05:32:54 pm by DoubleCapitals »
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272165#msg1272165
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2017, 11:56:29 pm »
I am now wondering, are there any Holy Cow-based decks out there?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272166#msg1272166
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2017, 12:33:21 am »
None that are any good :p  The card is unplayable when upgraded (it looks like an upped Light Nymph but you can't actually play it if it's in your hand, even if you have the quanta) and 9 quanta for a 4/1 is just terrible.  I did make a mitosis deck just so I could spam moo sound effects (it has a 0 quanta once per turn 'moo' ability if you click on the cow when it's in play on your side), but other than something like that, it has no competitive purpose that I can find.  When I thought they really only cost 1 quanta like the picture, I thought they'd be really good, but sadly that's not the case.

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272181#msg1272181
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2017, 11:25:33 am »
What about Nightmare Cow?
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272183#msg1272183
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2017, 03:33:39 pm »
Well, it's like Nightmaring any other bad creature. If your opponent can afford it easily, you're hurting yourself. If only barely, you might be denying him from playing more expensive :light cards, but if he has cheaper cards he'll play those, and most likely you just gave him more offence.

Nightmaring Rays with Solar Shield up seems superior in every way. Except for the moos.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272187#msg1272187
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2017, 05:03:37 pm »
By the way why isn't this card on the Wiki?

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272188#msg1272188
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2017, 05:42:36 pm »
It is.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Vindilos

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Vindilos is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.31.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.24.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2018 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 03.06.18Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2018 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272223#msg1272223
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2017, 09:32:05 pm »
I put the holy cows back in most of my alts decks in silver, often multiple copies. The top 3 just don't have them.
The current number 1 in gold (Vindi_NL10) has 6 copies since it reached 1 hitpoint. It only has discords, flying weapons, holy cows, divinity shards and 2 pillar types. It still seems to win its matches at 1 hp in gold.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny combines well with onions, carrots and garlic.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation of a good meal!

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272286#msg1272286
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2017, 03:49:19 am »

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272287#msg1272287
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2017, 04:04:57 am »
It's not supposed to be an obtainable card, which is why it wouldn't have a place in the "Light" section.

It does, however, have it's own page here.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:34:20 am by dawn to dusk »

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272293#msg1272293
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2017, 05:36:27 am »
So is Ash, yet it has a place in the "Fire" section.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1272301#msg1272301
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2017, 01:15:47 pm »
Ash is obtainable in-game and via Rewind/Fractal if you really want it in your hand. It's also a product of a normal Fire card, and it's a viable card too.

Holy Cow is supposed to be that obscure card that only existed for a day. If it was in the Light section, new players would think their normal collection is incomplete :)

blarg: