*Author

Offline JackanoryTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Jackanory is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267433#msg1267433
« on: August 27, 2017, 10:16:15 pm »
This was an interesting one - I had won a game in Silver Arena and, as was my habit, clicked spin all. On the second spin the middle column came up with a little pink spotty dog!!! As I had clicked spin all I couldn't take a screen shot as it went straight into the final spin but I kid you not.
I'll tell you a story, About Jack a Nory; And now my story's begun; I'll tell you another, Of Jack and his brother, And now my story is done.

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267434#msg1267434
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 10:18:57 pm »
Probably this:

This card was a pet given during a certain April Fools.

Also, related: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/confirmed-bugs/received-ash-as-an-award-from-winning-an-arena-game/
Instead of Holy Cow, Ash was shown(and won).
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 03:51:25 am by antiaverage »
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

• Young Elemental
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267435#msg1267435
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 10:23:44 pm »
A cow! Hadn't come across that before or that forum post. Ok thanks for that :-) This post can be deleted.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 10:25:24 pm by Jackanory »
I'll tell you a story, About Jack a Nory; And now my story's begun; I'll tell you another, Of Jack and his brother, And now my story is done.

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267440#msg1267440
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 07:04:08 am »
In silver you say? It showed up in bronze spins for me about two weeks ago (just once, didn't win it :(), in a very high ranking deck (Vindi_NL4 iirc).
It's amazing there's anyone still around who's got one, because the last (and i'm fairly certain, only) distribution event for holy cow was over 7 years ago. Even seeing one of them these days is incredibly rare, but if there's players in both bronze and silver who placed it in their arena decks this could be a chance to obtain a cow of your own!
Do you remember the name of the player you were battling when you saw the cow?
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

• Young Elemental
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267443#msg1267443
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 09:17:11 am »
Afraid not CactusKing. I was just grinding and not paying attention to player names etc :-( I'm pretty sure it was in silver but now you make me doubt, I was alternating between bronze and silver.

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267448#msg1267448
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 10:21:45 am »
I have encountered one in silver, so I am pretty sure there is at least one Holy Cow deck in Silver Arena.
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267468#msg1267468
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 11:55:41 pm »
I MUST FARM SILVER.  I don't have that card :p

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267506#msg1267506
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 03:05:11 pm »
If anyone can find the username(s), I can look 'em up in the arena mod tool to see if they've done any shady stuff.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267534#msg1267534
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2017, 03:52:00 am »
If anyone can find the username(s), I can look 'em up in the arena mod tool to see if they've done any shady stuff.

The 1-hp Silver Arena deck known as Vindi_NL6 has a Holy Cow in it.
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267541#msg1267541
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 06:29:23 am »

The 1-hp Silver Arena deck known as Vindi_NL6 has a Holy Cow in it.
Considering Vindi_NL4 also had the cow in bronze, it would appear to be one person with several accounts who's either been playing with 6 alts for the last 7 years since the cow was released, or a hacker. My electrum's on them being a hacker.
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline phoenix1211

• Reputation Power: 4
  • phoenix1211 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2018 3rd PlaceElements League 2/2018 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267542#msg1267542
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 06:31:26 am »
I don't think he's a hacker, I've seen him around here and on kongregate a lot.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Spotty Dog in Arena Spin? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64801.msg1267543#msg1267543
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 06:31:58 am »
he could also have been farming bronze (to setup each of his alts) where another deck with holy cow exists and won it from spins, but yh looks grim

or his original account has it and he just played himself in pvp a bunch of times
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

blarg: