*Author

Active members:
Aves(1) Foraker(2)

Offline ForakerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Foraker hides under a Cloak.
  • Havenite
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Server not found https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60733.msg1217680#msg1217680
« on: December 12, 2015, 10:44:58 am »
Hi everyone.
As the title says, both of our PCs are not able to find the elementsthegame server.
I've restarted both of them, updated flash and restarted the router.
Yesterday it worked fine.
One PC is older and runs on WinXP, the other one has Win7 installed.
Both with Firefox 42.0 and Flash 20.0.0.235.
The router is a FRITZ!Box 7362 SL with FRITZ!OS 06.30.
Downforeveryoneorjustme says, that the server is online.
So the problem has to be on our side.
Any ideas what's the problem?

Edit: When I try to load it on Kong, the game loads up to 100% and then there's this message:
"The servers reached the maximum number of connections, please try again later".
Maybe that's the reason behind my problem.
But even when Elements was the badge of the day, I didn't get that message.

Edit²: Still the case. Both main site not found and Kong with the maximum connections.
So I guess no oracle today.   :'(
I thought that it could be important: We are using Spybot and Avira on the two PCs.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:39:26 pm by Foraker »

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Server not found https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60733.msg1217718#msg1217718
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 06:43:27 pm »
Just a guess-- try flushing your DNS?
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline ForakerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Foraker hides under a Cloak.
  • Havenite
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Server not found https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60733.msg1217727#msg1217727
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 09:06:18 pm »
try flushing your DNS?

Thank you! I did run namebench, changed the DNS and now it works.
With every DNS server from my provider, it doesn't.

blarg: