*Author

Offline DeadHeraldTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • DeadHerald is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Grindtastic
Returning player, lost password https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64434.msg1262779#msg1262779
« on: April 20, 2017, 05:27:22 am »
I used to play this game a few years ago, and I'd like to try it again. However, I can't find my password and there's no function to recover it.

I'm aware that you have to contact Zanzarino but he has not replied to my email. I do not want to start from scratch when I have an account that has a fair number of cards unlocked.

Is there anything I can do in the meantime?

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Returning player, lost password https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64434.msg1262788#msg1262788
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 10:59:36 am »
How many cards you have unlocked? Any rares/shards? Nymphs?
If not, then it might be better for you to start over. Really, only Nymphs are worth waiting for your password to be reset.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Returning player, lost password https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64434.msg1262796#msg1262796
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 04:05:41 pm »
Zanzarino is inactive, so I think your best bet is starting a new account. Waiting for him to reset your password is most likely a waste of time.

Offline DeadHeraldTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • DeadHerald is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Grindtastic
Re: Returning player, lost password https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64434.msg1262811#msg1262811
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 10:29:46 pm »
I did start a new account last night. I'm frankly amazed that I was able to stomach grind of this magnitude. The coin rewards are far too small and losing coins on a loss just makes the grind more absurdly annoying.

To answer the question, though, I had several upgraded weapons and a few nymphs and a fairly wide collection of cards.

Sad that there's no account recovery tool. Especially if the only person that recovers accounts can't be arsed to check his email.  :(

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Returning player, lost password https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64434.msg1262835#msg1262835
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 08:49:01 am »
I did start a new account last night. I'm frankly amazed that I was able to stomach grind of this magnitude. The coin rewards are far too small and losing coins on a loss just makes the grind more absurdly annoying.

To answer the question, though, I had several upgraded weapons and a few nymphs and a fairly wide collection of cards.

Sad that there's no account recovery tool. Especially if the only person that recovers accounts can't be arsed to check his email.  :(
Just grind Bronze arena, you'll get coins in no time. Also, bazaar prices are really cheap, so you can basically build anything you want. The only "expensive" things are upgrades. Once you advance through the game you'll see that 1500 coins is irrelevant.

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Returning player, lost password https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64434.msg1262857#msg1262857
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 11:23:04 pm »
I tried an arena match. I got stomped and it cost all my electrum.

This game needs a serious overhaul before I really consider trying it again. It's anti-fun in it's current state.

Depends which arena you tried. Plat and gold are mainly aimed at people who have a good upped card collection. However, beating decks in bronze is easy if you are new, and it gives electrum and rare cards too.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Returning player, lost password https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64434.msg1262887#msg1262887
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 02:49:08 pm »

Yes, this game is very grindy, it almost put me off too, but i brute-force through it. Now it's much faster to just grind Bronze (or even Silver, you'll know why those two if you play them enough times) instead of AI3.
I'm sorry for your lost Nymphs. Hopefully you can get a better collection this time.
Come into chat if you need anything else, we're helpful.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

anything
blarg: