*Author

Offline Nia KyraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Nia Kyra is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Losing all my cards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57039.msg1170577#msg1170577
« on: December 10, 2014, 01:20:25 pm »
 Hello people ! Yesterday i was on the deck manager building some decks and saving them there I had many rares in my cards and also put out many from my deck to have room to buy the cards i needed for a new deck!I got to the bazaar bought 14  :life cards and then when i turned to my deck i had lost everything!It is pretty impossible to have sold them as they were more than 30 and i would propably have noticed!!
 I asked in the chat and they told me it is propably a glitch because i had two windows of the game open.Today when i got a card from the oracle it didn't go in my cards at all,same when i won one from a match!Anyone may knows what is wrong?..
Thanks in advance and sorry if i posted in the wrong section!

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Losing all my cards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57039.msg1170580#msg1170580
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 01:25:11 pm »
Having two windows open can cause really strange issues like that, as one window will completely overwrite what you've done in the other window and vice versa.

Did you have two elements windows open when you spun the oracle and match? What cards did you win?

Is this on the main site, or Kong?

Offline Nia KyraTopic starter

• Nia Kyra is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Losing all my cards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57039.msg1170586#msg1170586
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 01:36:17 pm »
 When i spun the oracle etc i only had one window open!I am on the main site always!
When i imported the code from the deck builder,my original deck came back,but of course none of the other cards!

Offline Arian

• Arian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Losing all my cards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57039.msg1176056#msg1176056
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 01:21:53 am »
Sorry if I'm necro-posting here, but the same thing happened to me when I accidentally left a window open a few days before playing hours on end. I lost all my progress throughout 3/4 days of which I played a good amount of hours. I think I lost somewhere around 200 games (2/3 of my current games) and a lot of gold (for a newbie at least). Is there a way I can be restored to my previous state?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Losing all my cards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57039.msg1176062#msg1176062
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 02:07:11 am »
Your progress is saved after every game (you see the green label for a second when you go to the menu).
This things happen when you have 2 tabs open at the same time, as you can play 100 games in one tab and then 1 game in the other one, being thay one the only one saved.

Pay attention to have only 1 tab open!
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Arian

• Arian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Losing all my cards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57039.msg1176076#msg1176076
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 04:00:23 am »
So there's no way for someone to roll me back to before I saved the second tab?

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Losing all my cards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57039.msg1176079#msg1176079
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 04:33:01 am »
Only zanz can rollback, and while he's done it before it was thanks to someone e-mailing him at game.elements@gmail.com
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

blarg: