*Author

Active members:
Chapuz(1) Mimzy(2)

Offline MimzyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Mimzy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Bronze Donor
Donation Issue: All codes tried said Invalid https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53414.msg1121658#msg1121658
« on: January 18, 2014, 01:34:30 am »
     I donated $10.00 and got the the confirmation page where my transaction had been completed and noticed that some things looked different. Only one code appeared and it was called the "Conformation Code", I pasted this into the redeem code section in-game and it said the code was invalid. So I opened the email paypal sent me and used the receipt number and the game also said that was invalid. I have no other codes and am very displeased that I just donated $10 and did not received the reward codes I needed to complete a deck. I dont know what to do about this, so I went to the chat and asked around and I was told to come here and make a post about it to try and revieve help. I also have screen shots of the paypal conformation page and saved the email.
[20:14:14] ~Napalm: If I don't love it... I don't swallow. (Anton Ego Quote)
[19:22:21] Glitch: Well don't stop your brick breakin' ass shakin' just cause I showed up
[11:29:36] Bonestorm: Just have a big picture of Jesus in an open trenchcoat, junk hanging out, with the tag Holy Flash

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Donation Issue: All codes tried said Invalid https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53414.msg1124222#msg1124222
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 01:24:58 am »
Don't worry, Higs uses to take care of this situafions. Post here when it's solved so everyone knows this gets fixed  :)
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline MimzyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Mimzy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Bronze Donor
Re: Donation Issue: All codes tried said Invalid https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53414.msg1153195#msg1153195
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 08:28:49 pm »
Fixed :D
[20:14:14] ~Napalm: If I don't love it... I don't swallow. (Anton Ego Quote)
[19:22:21] Glitch: Well don't stop your brick breakin' ass shakin' just cause I showed up
[11:29:36] Bonestorm: Just have a big picture of Jesus in an open trenchcoat, junk hanging out, with the tag Holy Flash

blarg: