*Author

Active members:
Discord(1) Zawadx(1) Yvo(3)

Offline YvoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Yvo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Bazi student
  • Awards: Battle League 3/2015 3rd Place
Chat bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60101.msg1210805#msg1210805
« on: October 17, 2015, 12:42:36 pm »
Hi,

when I'm in chat, and you click on my IGN to sent a PM, it says that I'm from the Netherlands.
While the Netherlands is probably a beautiful country with lots of nice things, I don't live in it nor was I born in it ;).
I'm from Belgium as I confirmed in my profile and as is displayed when I post on the forum.
But on chat it displays the flag of the Netherlands.
What can be causing this bug?
Thanks in advance.

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Chat bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60101.msg1210807#msg1210807
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 12:45:34 pm »
That can be changed here
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline YvoTopic starter

• Bazi student
Re: Chat bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60101.msg1210808#msg1210808
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 12:48:24 pm »
That can be changed here
Like I said, I confirmed in my profile that I'm from Belgium.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Chat bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60101.msg1210809#msg1210809
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 12:50:35 pm »
Belgium and the Netherlands are extremely close geographically. Your ISP probably uses a server based on the Netherlands, which is what chat's software detects. It might also change if your ISP changes. Don't worry, it's just based off of chat's software limitations.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline YvoTopic starter

• Bazi student
Re: Chat bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60101.msg1210811#msg1210811
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 12:55:08 pm »
Belgium and the Netherlands are extremely close geographically. Your ISP probably uses a server based on the Netherlands, which is what chat's software detects. It might also change if your ISP changes. Don't worry, it's just based off of chat's software limitations.
Yep, it's one of our neighbour countries, kinda close :D.
Oh it's the software, I guess it can't be fixed then. Well, the first time people say 'I see you're from the Netherlands...' it's ok for me.
But when you get it over and over, it gets annoying after a while that's all :(.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 12:57:01 pm by Yvo »

blarg: